~3~

My heart sank, what did he mean?

I peered behind him to see my own dead body..

"What..."

~woke up~

I felt arms across my sleeping figure.

*snore snore*

Oh yeah, kacchan stayed over last night, I sighed.

I moved trying not to wake him,
"Mom?"
"Oh morning sweetie, now let me check you."
She looked around my neck legs and arms,
"Phew that katsuki did nothing to you"

My face became really warm.

I ran back to my room,

"Morning" kacchan groaned
"Morning" I smiled.

We didn't have school, as it was the weekend.

Kacchan still wasn't himself, I haven't seen him act like this since we were kids.

~later~

We met up with a few friends, we ended up going to a bar, not my particular choice but then again its not like I had one.

"So katsuki, you stayed at izuku's yesterday (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" whispered kirishima, obviously drunk.

"EH WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT SHITTY HAIR!"

"Will you please stop calling me that, my hair is amazing!" I saw him hold his hair in disgust, I couldn't help but laugh, kacchan looked at me with a rage, I jumped in fear.

~later~

I found the reason kacchan is staying over so much, his mother was out of town and kacchan REALLY hates being alone.

Kacchan was really drunk so I ended up carrying him home, he just kept laughing!

When we, finnaly, got home I threw him onto my bed. When I got up to leave he grabbed hold of my arm,

"He he d*HIC*deku hehe" he was totally pissed. I sighed and took my arm away from him, I slept on the floor again but this time for a good reason.

~morning~

I woke to the sound of kacchans crys.

"N-no c-come back...." I stared at him with curiosity.

"DEKU!" He threw his head up into the air and smacked his forehead into mine.

"Owww" I groaned,

I looked up at kacchan, he had tears in his eyes and his eyes were wide.

"I-im sorry" he got up and walked it of the room, I swear he was crying.

I heard the door of the bathroom open and then close, signaling for me to get up.

I walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast, then I rememberd...I didn't know how to cook.

Kacchan walked into the room looking embarrassed,

"Are you OK?"

"..what...oh yeah, just had a bad dream"

This really wasn't like him, I walked over to him, about to comfort him but before I could open my mouth he grabbed hold of my lower torso and hugged me, my eyes widened, I lowered myself to his level and hugged back,

"Now tell me about that stupid dream" for some reason I felt like a parent....

"I can't, its private" I saw his face turn away,

"Oh OK" I tried to walk away but he had grabbed hold of my arm,

"Don't leave, deku" I again walked towards to him, but this time he pulled me, I again lowerd down to his height (he's sat down BTW, he's not really short XD) he geabbed my face I expected him to nearly blow my head off but he didn't, he brought my face forward and kissed it, when we parted he grabbed his mouth as if he didn't expect to do that and ran off, I heard explosions everywhere, that embarrassed huh..

~~~~~~~~~~~~
FINNALLY I FINISHED THE CHAPTER HAHAHA!!!! No srsly I've had writers block for ages and I couldn't decide what to do with these two.

Again I Want to give a huge shout out to rosiwa134 she has an amazing HP book, probably better than this trash!

~•kennedi out•~