~6~

~katsukis pov~

My heart pounded that night,I was marrying izuku.. Even calling him that gave me a heart attack. I was so glad he existed.I may act quite stern around him, but just seeing his face makes me dizzy and nervous.

I hate it.

I haven't been the nicest to him, nor have I been horrible, well in my own opinion, he might think otherwise.

*groan*

I looked beside me, deku, he was in tears, I quickly turned round and held him in my arms, he stopped crying, but I could still hear his whines, they stressed me out.

As I drifted off, I still heard them, what the he was he dreaming about!?

~~~~~~~~

When I woke, deku was no longer in my arms, I immediately, got out of bed and searched for him, but I then started to notice... I wasn't in my room, it looked as if I was in a dark area of nothingness, every corner a desolate plain, with no person nor small fragment of light to be seen. My heart pounded and my body shook. I fell to the floor, mumbling some nonsense that even I couldn't understand nor repeat. Tears filled my eyes, I wasn't upset, nor scared, I was just confused, it was such an overwhelming confusion, why was I there, where *was* there, all types of questions filled my head. Was this perhaps the same dream as deku, or is it simply just that, a Horrible dream, or even, a nightmare.

With that last thought, I felt the world I was in crumble away, and I could finally see reality. I woke up panting, deku at my side, with the face of relief. I looked at him, and for once in my life, I cracked a little smile, big enough for my fiancé to see...

We stepped out of bed together, and began to prepare breakfast for ourselves, I focused on the hot stuff, while deku focused on the easier cold stuff.

When our meals were prepared, we sat down at the table and ate.

When our food was finished, we washed up our utensils and sat down, to do our Saturday routine, NOTHING! Saturdays were really relaxing days, where we can just sit around and enjoy our lives, instead of fighting dumb villains and monsters. Those days suck, we mostly just fight robbers who decide it would be the great day to rob some shit, the dumb motherfuckers.

I switched on the TV, and *BRRIIING*

"I'll get it" izuku smiled

He picked up the phone, and I could see a tear fall from his eye, then another, then another, until he was officially crying. He put the phone down, hand shaking,

"Whoa babe!! Are you OK!? "
I shouted
Izuku only cried for a response, until

"It's all might, he's... He's..dying.. Kacchan he's dying!!"
Waterfalls streamed from his eyes. I grabbed him and ran to the car.

"WHICH HOSPITAL!?" I yelled

"Hero institution" he wailed

I drove us to the hospital and demanded to see all might...

"I'm sorry boys...