Chapter 6

(yo what's good kiddos I'm still trying to piece the plot together so excuse if this is strangely scattered =w=" btw what is your opinion on smut/nsfw? No, it won't be within the next few chapters; i just wanna know if you guys were okay with it if for any reason the plot suggests its neccessary. also be sure to vote comment and all that fun junk. love you babes and enjoy this mess ;3)

Third Person POV

"Alright, class," Mr.Washington's voice rang through the room catching the class' attention, "we will be having a group project. And no, you can't choose your partner, this isn't the third grade." A few groans were heard through the class room.

"I've already chose partners for you all. I'll explain the project, and then assign the partners." He pulled out a stack of papers, his dark brown eyes scanning the papers and began explaining the project.

"The assignment is to pick a major historic event that we covered in this semester and give a extended detailed report on it. The report must include the year or years, the cause, sequence of events, and other answers to the questions on the rubric I will hand out. Also give me a opinionated response to how things would have ended if said event had happened in this day and age, and how and if it would affect your lives now. After I announce partners, you will have the rest of class to get with your partners to discuss it. Today is Thursday, so since our next class is next Monday, it will due then." He explained in detail as he passed out said rubrics.

"Now I will announce the groups." He takes out a paper and reads from it.

"Peggy and Maria.... George--" "That's King George to you!" He called through the class. The teacher just deadpanned. Let's just say he isn't exactly Mr.Washington's favorite student..

"..Right. George, and Samuel. Hamilton and Charles Lee.. M--"

"WHAT?!" The two yelled simultaneously. You see, these two never seem to get along. Even though Alex and Thomas Jefferson would have been a worse combination, that doesn't mean there wasn't a dispute between Charles and Alexander every now and then.

"Sir, you can't be seri--" Alex started but was cut off by Mr. Washington's stern voice, "Enough, both of you. I've already made up my mind." The two sunk in their eats and groaned quietly.

"Let's see... Jefferson and Eliza... Laurens and Burr.....Angelica and Lafayette... and Mulligan and Madison. Any questions?"

Hercules looked around the room and raised his hand confused.

"Yes, Mulligan?"

"Um, sir, my partner isn't here." He said referring to James Madison. Mr. Washington looked at his clipboard before clicking his tongue. "Ah, sorry. Madison has called in sick, and won't be back until next week. It looks like you'll have to do it on your own." Mulligan sighed to himself.

Lafayette raised his hand as well, and Washington gestured to him to speak. "U-Um, sir, my er, partner isn't in presence." He stuttered.

"U-Um, sir, my, er, partner isn't presence~." (king) George mocked his thick accent, making a few others snicker.

"Enough. And, Mr.Lafayette. You are correct... Has anyone heard from Ms. Schuyler?" He asked the class. "She had a doctor's appointment today. She caught the flu." Eliza explained.

"Ah, I see. Well, seeing we don't know when she is coming back, and both Mr. Mulligan and Mr. Lafayette have no partners, then those two will work together." He concluded.

Unknowingly, this news brought delight to both men. At least they both have a partner they already know and trust.

"Thank you, sir." Lafayette said, sounding a little too enthusiastic. (king) George scoffed.