Chapter 20

Sorry for the shortish chapter lol

~

Third Person POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BE-

Hercules shut off his obnoxious alarm and groaned audibly. The clock had been beeping for god knows how long. He peeked up and checked the time.

10:12 am

Usually he'd scream and jump to get ready for school, but today was his third day of out-of-school suspension. There was no reason too. Though he did promise his boss he'd come in at 10:30.

As for him and Lafayette, they haven't talk in three days. Hercules had blocked his number. He needed a break. He missed his lover dearly; he wanted to hug him, hold him, kiss him, love him. But he believed Lafayette was too stubborn to admit his faults, that he was too stubborn to admit his own faults as well.

He groaned and climbed out of bed and fast walked to the shower. His job was a eight minute drive, so he had about ten minutes to get ready. He popped into the shower and quickly scrubbed himself clean. He closed his eyes for a moment as he inhaled the scent of his body.

Flashback

"Amour?"

"Hmm?"

"What sort of... how you say... what is the soap for the body called? Shampoo?"

"Body wash?"

Yes, body wash! What sort of body wash do you use?"

"Oh! I used Dove's Men + Care  products. My favorite scents are the earthy ones."

Lafayette hummed and wrapped his arms around Hercules' arm, making the stronger man blush slightly. It was still quite early in their relationship at the time. "L-Laf?"

Lafayette rested his head on his shoulder. "I was just wondering since you always smell so nice." He mumbled closing his eyes. Hercules looked at him for a moment before smiling. He wrapped his arm around him. "I'm glad." He hummed, before leaning down and kissing him sweetly. Laf kissed back.

End of Flashback

Hercules sighed and tried to forget about the memory. These past three days he couldn't get Lafayette out of his mind. Everywhere he looked in his apartment brought a memory back about him. It was driving him crazy. And even now he was still thinking about his kisses. His soft, delicate kisses that always cheered him up no matter the situation.

He shook his head trying to shake off the thought, but it was glued to his brain. Another thought crept in in the form of a question.

Was he really at fault in anyway?

He shook his head again and huffed as he turned off the shower water and got out. He quickly dried off. He had about four minutes before he had to hit the road. He slipped on black jeans, his cafe's shirt and hat and got into the car. 

As he started to drive towards his work, he started having flashbacks to car rides with Lafayatte. The more he thought about it, the more that question came up.

Was he at fault?

Even at work that day, he wasn't himself. He wasn't as smiley as he usually is, and he was slowly. The only person there he was friends with was Peggy and she was still at school. So even when his coworkers sent him strange or concerned looks he didn't really pay any mind.

By the time his shift was over it was around 2:31 when he exited the building. When he entered the car, he was already in a bad mood. The customers' orders seemed more tedious today, and they seemed to be changing their orders while he was making them a lot more today. Oer perhaps it's just his mood. He sighed heavily and decided to turn on the radio. 

And then that song played.

The same song that played at prom that him and Lafayette slow danced. The one they kissed to. The one they fell in love all over again to.

Lafayette... prom... apartment... smile...

He couldn't deny it anymore.

He was madly in love with this man.

And one fight wasn't going to change it even if he wanted it to (not that he did).

He started to drive quicker than usual back home, determined to make a plan to win Lafayette back.

He ran up the stairs to his apartment when he saw a man sitting at his door, looking quite sad.

His eyes widened.

"Laf?!"

~

ayyee sorry for the short chapter, but don't worry!

The next chapter will be MUCH longer~

Mwuah! See ya then!!

Sincerely, Your Dad,

-Ronnie