Epilogue

A Few Years Later...

"And do you, Bryan Odell, take Jordan Sweeto to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold in sickness, in health, for better and for worse, till death do you part?" 

Bryan smiles and looks into my eyes. "I do."

"And do you, Jordan Sweeto, take Bryan Odell to be your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold in sickness, in health, for better and for worse, till death do you part?" 

"I do."

"Then by the power invested in me by the Commonwealth of Queensland Australia, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom," the Reverend concludes.

Bryan leans in and kisses me on the lips. I happily kiss back. We're finally married and about to start a family! Another thing that would make my life complete.

When we pull away from each other, we hear cheers coming from our closest friends and family. My mom and sisters are here. Bryan's mom is here. They found us a year and a half after we ran away. They couldn't do anything since I was eighteen at the time.

Bryan proposed to me a few months after that. Of course I said yes. He's the best guy ever. He's always nice and supportive. Towards me, at least. We agreed to get married on my twenty first birthday, which is today.

Luckily, I haven't been very sick ever since the one time when I first went outside after years of being trapped inside. I guess the medicine I had to take is working now.

"Congratulations, you two!" My best friend, Robby says as Bryan and I walk into the crowd of people.

"Thanks!" Bryan and I reply.

"You two deserve this," Robby adds.

"Yes, they do." I turn around and see that my mom said that. I smile at her statement. I didn't think that she would be supportive of Bryan and I.

"Thank you," I tell her, "that means a lot."

"Please treat him right," Mom tells Bryan, "I'll have you know that I am a very protective mother. Jordan will always be my baby boy in my eyes."

"Yes ma'am," Bryan replies shakily, "I won't ever do anything to hurt him. I love him."

"And I love you, too," I say and kiss his cheek.

"You two are so cute together," Bryan's mom says, causing me to blush.

"Thanks," Bryan says.

"If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go see Jeydon, Kyle, and Johnnie," I say.

"I'll be over there, soon," Bryan replies.

I walk over to Jeydon, Kyle, and Johnnie. They've become my closest friends ever. They don't judge me by my past. They just love me for me.

"Hey!" I say happily.

"Hey," Jeydon replies, "congrats to you and Bryan. I knew it was going to happen sometime."

"Thanks," I say.

"So, Kyle, when are you and Jeydon getting married?" Johnnie asks Kyle with a smirk.

"That's a question for another day," Kyle replies, causing Johnnie to laugh.

"I can't wait for that day," Johnnie says, "I better be the best man!"

"That spot is reserved for my brother," Kyle says, "sorry not sorry."

"Plus, we're going to take things slow. We're not going to rush into marriage. It's not time for that yet," Jeydon says.

"I understand," I reply, "that's why Bryan and I waited a whole year after the proposal for the wedding. We wanted to wait until the perfect time."

"I heard my name," Bryan says behind me.

"Hey," I say.

"Hello," he replies and wraps his arms around my waist, "what were you guys talking about?"

"Just the possible wedding of Kyle and Jeydon," Johnnie replies, "nothing big."

"That's an interesting topic, though," Bryan says, "are they going to wait awhile or..?"

"We're going to wait," Jeydon replies.

"Good plan," Bryan says.

We continue to talk about the future. Everyone seems to have a plan. Johnnie plans to ask Alex out soon. Jeydon and Kyle plan to get married sometime. Bryan and I plan to adopt a child within the next two years.

Things couldn't be better for Bryan and I. I escaped from my old home and Brian and I moved to Australia. Now we are about to start a family of our own.

If this isn't Neverland, I don't know what is.