Jonghyun...

I don't think words can describe how fucking heartbroken I am over this.

I'm going to be honest, I haven't been a fan of SHINee for long, it's been about a month, but it doesn't change how much I fell in love with all of the members, and especially Jonghyun.

It breaks my heart knowing that we lost an amazing artist last night, and I still cannot grasp onto the fact he's gone. I cannot comprehend his death, or even the causes that pushed him to it. Hearing what people did to him and the rest of SHINee, that pushed him, hurts so much. Jonghyun is a beautiful person, inside and out, his vocals, his laugh, his smile, they light up a whole stadium.

But of course, SHINee will always be OT5. They will always be the five member group we know and love, only now instead they have an angel.

I spent the whole morning crying in shock over what happened, I'm not going to talk about all my memories of SHINee, because yeah I don't have much. But I will say that they really do lift me up when I'm down, and when I'm stressing in the middle of an exam, they always manage to make me smile because of that damn song Ring Ding Dong...

It sucks that it takes events like this for people to realize how much of an issue mental illness is, and it sucks even more that it's irreversible.

So I'm going to say now, please watch over anyone you know who has depression or anxiety. No don't hover over them and smother them in attention, but be there for them when they really need you. If you have to pry a little then fucking do it, I'm not saying force every little issue out of them but don't let them run away and try to deal with everything on their own. Don't let them hold the whole world on their shoulders, help lift the weight if you can. Just please, don't abandon them. Don't brush off their problems, even if it seems small. Don't tell them to "man up" or "get over it", or that they're overreacting. Just listen and try to help.

I'm sorry this is all over the place, I can't really seem to get my thoughts together.

My condolences are with Jonghyun's family and friends.

May he rest is peace...