~thirty-five~

'tis time :)

one day i'll proofread goddamnit
_______________________________

GayJae has kicked no regard for my feelings from the chat!

GayJae: IT IS TIME

GayJae: EVERYONE LEAVE

xXj0hnnyXx: dreamies come with me we're going to the mall

PROTEC: yeet

baby chick: exciting

baby chick: good luck Jae hyung

Lucas: good luck Jae !!! use protection !!!

the softest fluffball: shut up lucas gdi

GayJae: I'll be sure to

the softest fluffball: you're all nasty

the softest fluffball: but yes good luck

HOEmosexual: I'm coming too !!!

HOEMOPHOBE: peace out bitches

HOEMOPHOBE: you got this Jae

MarkleSparkle✨♥️: goodluck hyung !!!

Nana: if he says no he's high

Fuckboii: good luck Jae!!

HEARTLESS: go get 'em tiger

GayJae: thank you uwu

hisshissbitch: we believe in you

precious: yes so please don't embarass us

GayJae: ...thanks kiddo

precious: ofc hyung

HOEmosexual: children hurry up gdi

precious: okay okay GOODLUCK HYUNG

~~~

Jaehyun smiles down at his phone, appreciating all the support from his fellow members. He had talked to the manager yesterday, and he had agreed to the engagement as long as things continued to be under the radar. Although, Jaehyun didn't really plan on listening if he said no anyway.

"Jae, where'd everyone go off to in such a hurry?" Taeyong walks into the living room, confused why everyone left the dorm so quickly. Jaehyun smiles at Tae, admiring his bare face and messy hair. He was in sweats and an oversized sweater, probably one of his, and even then he was the most beautiful man in the world to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun hadn't realized he hadn't answered Taeyong, too busy smiling at him like a fool, until Taeyong snapped his fingers in Jae's face. "Jae??? Hello??? Are you listening to me?"

"You know you're beautiful," Jaehyun says. "So beautiful. Both inside and out. You have such an amazing personality."

Taeyong falters, his face turning red as he giggles. "W-Where is this coming from?"

Jaehyun shrugs, smiling wider and pulling Taeyong into his arms. "I just love you more than you'll ever know..." Taeyong smiles softly, kissing Jae's head and hugging him back.

"I love you too, you dork."

Jaehyun's eyes close, his head leaning onto Taeyong's shoulder. His stomach bloomed butterflies, flittering around and getting stuck in his throat. "I... I want to ask..." Jaehyun presses his lips together, trying to find the right words. Everything he had practiced had left his mind, and all he could hear was a small chant of Taeyong. He takes a deep breath, curling his fingers gently around Taeyong's (his) sweater.