CHAPTER 1

L=Logan                   Y=You

My name is Y/N and I am 21 years old I am from Ohio and i move to LA just yesturday I came here to make me "a famus youtuber"like Logan Paul I am the biggest fan on the hole world.  My family got a tradition of get a gift to the neighbour, I go to the store and buy some candy and some snacks (remenber my mom and dad buy me a aparment in LA).I get to my aparment and grab the gidt for my new neighbour.  I nock on the dor twice then OMG! NO WAY, JESUS, NO, OMG, I CAN'T BELIVE THIS, IS LOGAN PAUL!!!!???? WHAT!?

L: Hey! - smiling

Y: Hi!, I...I am Y/N a..and I am your new neigh-bour.

L: Lit... so... I am Logan.... Logan paul, please came on in.

Logan's pov.    Wow that girl is so hot and cute and she looks perfect, I feel like in love with her. then she looks at me.....

L: So what can I do for you baby girl?

Y: Kiss me...

L: I am sorry? - smiling

Y: WHAT?!, No I mean I bring this is a gift from me to you obviously - laughing nervously.

L: Thank you so much for this Y/N, but I don't have anything to give you so... I need you to accept a dinner or breackfast tomorrow and you can't say no. - he sayd smiling and looking at your ayes.

Y: Ok I accept your food hehe, so you want my number? - you sayd smiling 

L: Of course. *you guys change phones numbers.

Y: Well know I need to go see you tomorrow Logan - you kiss him in the cheek.

What will happen next don't foret to vote and do the other things I need help whit my calendar to update so bye guys pease.....