CHAPTER 7 / JEALOUS?!

A quick review from last chapter...
Y; we need to go to the hospital now
L; y/n u need to sleep we will go in a couple of hours ok just wait came on lets take a nap ok?
Y; ok lets take a nap *u said laying on top of Logan in the bed obviously*
____________________________________________________________
*Guys forget that your mom is in coma she just got a accident and yeah she is in the hospital but is not that bad, sorry! 😐😁 and this is a short chapter*

I woke up in top of Logan and I get up and get ready to go to the hospital, then I change in to this.

Then I woke up Logan.
Y; Hey baby wake up I need to go to he hospital come on *u said shaking him*
L; Yeah let me just change ok *he said getting up of the bed*
Y; ok *sitting on the bed*

Logan change and we get a uber to drive us to the hospital, we get to the hospital and I ask for my mom, the lady was starring at Logan I was getting jealous, omg y/n this is not the time to get jealous just think about your mom come on y/n
Logan pov.
I know y/n was jealous because when she get jealous she takes my hand and interfere our fingers and she gets closer to me, the nurse it's just starring at me she is cute tho but no like y/n then I ask her the same thing that y/n tell her the name of her mom the nurse tell me the room immediately and I thank her.
L; babe?
Your pov.
*logan know me so good and I know what he is going to ask me so I just said I don't want to talk about it we get in to the room and I see my mom there laying in the bed*
M = Mom

M; Y/N?
Y; yes mom it's me, how are u?
M; better that u are here *u go and give her a hug in the bed*
Y; What happen mom?
M; baby nothing to worried about just a stupid man who was drunk and well I finish here in this stupid bed *she look at Logan standing at the door* and who is this cute boy y/n?
Y; well mom this is Logan my cute boyfriend *u said smiling and going to logan*
M; Oh so this the one and only Logan Paul the one who y/n never stop talking about hm?
Y; Mom!? *u said looking at her*
L ; Hi Y/n mom
M; Carla please *she said smiling at logan*
L; Hi Carla! *he said smiling back f*ck that smile*
Your pov.
The nurse came in to the room I hate her already *is the same nurse from earlier* she is smiling at Logan again OMG IM GOING TO KILL HER!!
N = Nurse
N; oh hey so Carla u can go now but firs we need u to sign some papers when u get out of the room.
M; yeah ok I sign them, thank u.
N; Your welcome. *she get out of the room but she was flirting with Logan b**ch W*F I am here u can see me or what!? I'm gonna kill u b**ch, after 10min. we go to my moms home*

What will happen next? Please vote and comment some ideas please I will give credit bye guys love y'all! 😘💕