CHAPTER 8 / BACK TO LA

Y; so mom I was so much worried about u I think u were going to died really not kidding I love u mom and I am happy that u are better but Logan and I need to go back to LA.
M; y/n thank u, and I love u too, and I understand, u have things to do too, but call me when u guys land, okay?
Y; I will mom don't worries *we said our good byes to my mom and then we go to the hotel we pack all of our clothes we just bring like 3 thing so it's no a big deal we go to the airport we go in to the plane and then we land in LA I call my mom and tell her that we land, then we get to Logan's apartment*
L; Babe?
Y; What? *u said looking at him*
L; You were to silent in all the trip I did something wrong? *he said looking at u in to your ayes*
Y; yes!
L; What?! What it's wrong with me? *he look at u confused*
Y; you are to cute and every girl just want u including that stupid nurse *u said a little annoying*
L; well someone is jealous *he said with a smile in his face and with giggles*
Y; It's not funny and I'm not jealous.... Well a little bit... But no.
L; Baby I'm only yours ok? Just yours did u understand?
Y; maybe... *u said with a smirk on your face*
L; u suppose to said yes y/n now I need to punish u baby girl *he said pushing his lips against yours I kiss back and we pull away because Logan's phone ring* I need to take this baby girl sorry is my manager.
Y; Take it.
*i was in the chair were the maverick logo light thing is lol, and then I went to take a shower I put on some music then I get out of the shower and put just my panties and a bra from Calvin Klein, Logan was on the shower and I forget my phone in it so I ask him if I can go to the bathroom*
Y; Babe?
L; Yeah?
Y; can I get my phone?
L; yes go ahead *u open the door and see him putting the towel u can see his v line damn my boyfriend is sexy af*
Y; sorry I...
L; it's okay there is nothing u have not seen *with a smirk on his face*
Y; omg, well u are so right in that *i get my phone and leave the bathroom I was going to leave the room but Logan grab my hand and turn me around he put me to close to his face*
Y; Hi *smiling*
L; Hi, we're u think you're going baby?
Y; to the kitchen to let u change and make some dinner.
L; maybe I don't want to change, maybe I want to be naked. * with a smirk *
Y; oh really u want me to help u out with that, daddy? *putting your hands in his abs u whisper the daddy part in his ear I know that will drive him crazy, he just nod* sorry but I have to do some dinner because I'm hungry *u said getting out of the room Logan went begin u*
L; that's f***ing unfair y/n *he said a little pissed off*
Y; sorry baby but I'm really hungry *u said kissing him and he kiss back* go and change now.
L;okay.
*we eat and then it was 10 pm. Now so we watch some Netflix and at 11 we go to sleep Logan's phone ring ahe was in the bathroom and it says Grace, wait WTF, the nurse Grace?!, I answer the phone and then....

What will happen next don't forget to vote comment some ideas I will give credit oh and guys comment if u will like drama to please, and I think I will put a name instead of y/n comment what is your name and I will put your name in it u will fell special hehe ok no lol dann two chapters in one day wow well bye guys love y'all 💕😘