CHAPTER 9 / ARE U CHEATING ON ME?

Guys I found a name, now "y/n" it's going to be Leslie ok? Let's go to the story...
Review of last chapter...
*we eat and then it was 10 pm. Now so we watch some Netflix and at 11 we go to sleep Logan's phone ring ahe was in the bathroom and it says Grace, wait WTF, the nurse Grace?!, I answer the phone and then she respond...
-------------------------------------------
G = Grace

G: Hey Logan I just land to LA send me your apartment number and everything I will see u in a bit bye.
*i couldn't say anything she say that so fast and I was on shock WTF is she doing her in Los Angeles? How Logan get her number he was with me all the time in the hospital and we just go for a f***ing day!!! What!? I just don't get it but I am going to put her in her place and I am going to kick her a**, I send her the address of Logan's apartment and wait for her to come I wake Logan up*
                                                            Leslie = Le
L;gm babe
Le; Are u cheating on me Logan?
L; Wait what why do u think that?
Le; Well maybe because u and the nurse change phones numbers and the she call u saying that she is LA? *u say mad and looking at him*
L; look I can expl- *we hear a nock on the door Logan look at me like what did u do face I get up and open the door I see that stupid face of grace then she speak and Logan came behind me*
G; Hi!, Logan who is this?
Le; I am his girlfriend b**h *she give me a dirty look and then I slap her she deserves that*
L; Babe stop!
Le; u know what I need to go ok? *u say going out of the apartment *
Your pov.
WTF just happen I think Logan love me but I was wrong why? He is so kind I never think that he would cheat on me, I hear a nock on the door btw I was on the side of the door.

L; Babe please open I know u can hear me.....please open, I can explain everything just lent me in...
I open the door and let him in.
Le; explain.
L; ok look I get her number yes I aka her to give it to me why?, because I know that your mom need medicine and its a lot of money for u and I want to pay it but if I tell u, u wouldn't let me so I was doing a contract with her to gave medicine to your mom and some one to take care about her u know a Nurse for home.*he say looking in your ayes*
Le; I am so sorry Logan I just.... I don't know and thank u for what are u doing but next time please tell me I don't like when people don't tell me things and more when it comes to money.
L; I will don't worry *u guys kiss for like five minutes*

What will happen next time came on guys 5 votes for next chapter love y'all.❤️💕