Smut Chapter #3

Warning: This is a smut chapter that means that is for 18+ *or whatever idk* lets continue the story...

Your pov.
He kiss me?!, it feels like butterflies all inside my body!!!! And obviously I just kiss back but after a few seconds I pull away.

Y/N; What w-was that f-for?

Your pov.
He didn't answer, he just kiss me again, this time I didn't pull away, then the things got intense (smut time) he just keep going (sorry for the spelling thing), then he starts to get naked he take out he's shirt and then he pull of your drees (you don't have a bra so), (that was quick you know what I mean?, hehe), he take all of his clothes and you were starting at his big d*ck.

Y; Logan I need you now! *moaning*
L; Baby girl that's not my name came on let all the hotel know my name, What is my name baby girl?! *kissing you neck*
L
Y; Its DADDY, ITS DADDY!! *screaming* ( in a good way though)
L; That's right baby, now you want daddy? *he said pulling off your panties, he went in side u and went slowly but the went faster you was a moaning mess*
Y; Y..YES DA...DYY!....FASTER!, PLEASE *he do what you said*, YESSS OMG DADDY I... I THINK...I..AM...GONNA....C...COME!!
L; Me too baby girl OMG YOU ARE SO TIGHT! *You both came at the same time, you fall to sleep*

*next morning*

Your pov.
I wake up and see Logan sleeping, I get up and put something sexy to go out at the mall with my best friend Eva, then I felt hands around my wrist and someone kissing my neck I turn around and see Logan.
Y; Gm baby! *kissing him*
L; Gm, baby girl!, what are you doing today?
Y; I am going to the mall with Eva and this is what I am going to wear.

Y; Gm baby! *kissing him*L; Gm, baby girl!, what are you doing today?Y; I am going to the mall with Eva and this is what I am going to wear

What are you going to wear ^^^

This is you btw ^^^

This is eva your best friend ^^^

What is going to happen next don't forget to vote and comment some request please bye! Love you my readers❤