P R O L O G U E

After Andy Muschietti realized that Jaeden Lieberher had a sister who was exactly his age and that acted as well, he knew that she most definitely had to be in the new IT movie.

Andy talked to Stephen King about changing up the movie a little bit so that it wouldn't be exactly like the book, which he was perfectly fine with it. Even Stephen felt good about adding Addie into the IT universe because of how amazingly talented she is.

The day Jaeden got the role as Bill, Andy also talked to his mom about casting Adelia for a special roll.

"Hi Mrs. lieberher. It's Andy again. we're calling to inform you that your son Jaeden got the role of Bill Denbrough in our new movie!" Andy told Angela.

"Thank you for so much! We won't let you down" Angela Replied in an excited tone, smiling over at her two kids distantly. "Oh... and one more thing. We watched some of Adelia's work and we would like for her to be in the movie as well!" Andy said, continuing their conversation.

"Really? That's amazing. What would you want her to do?"

"Well, we've decided to add in a character just for her. We were wondering if she'd like to play Abigail Uris, twin sister of Stanly Uris" he asked. "Yes of course, she would love to. She's already a huge fan of the book and original movie. Does she have to audition?" Angela asked.

"No, we saw her many performances and know she'll perfectly portray this role." Andy replied before letting out a chuckle. "Thank you so much Andy, I'll go inform the kids now" Angela thanked Andy once again before hanging up.

She immediately called Jaeden and Addie into the kitchen. The two were in the living room playing video games when Andy called.

"Jaeden! The IT directors called and guess what?! you've got the part!" Angela told Jaeden with a big smile. Addie smiled before hugging Jaeden and congratulating him. "That's awesome, dude. You're awesome" she said to him before playfully punching his shoulder.

"Also there's one more thing... they saw some of your movies too, Adds, and suggested that you be in the movie too as an Original Character made by Andy himself" By the time Angela finished her sentence, Addie was already freaking out. A million thoughts were going through her head, like 'i can't believe i get to be in this movie.'

"Oh my god! Mom! You know how much I love the book and the movie- don't get me started on the movie!!!" Addie said, now practically in tears. Angela smiled before hugging her only daughter in her arms. "I don't think I mentioned this but filming starts in 1 month"

+

Jaeden and Addie were very happy for each other. Before filming started, she had dyed her hair a lighter shade of brown to match with Wyatt Oleff's color.  Their first couple of days on set were amazing.

The two both made seven best friends that summer. Their names are Sophia Lillis, Jack Grazer, Finn Wolfhard, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Jeremy Taylor and Nicholas Hamilton.

Everyone was so awkward on their first day though. Nobody knew each other beforehand (other than addie and jaeden, of course) but when filming was finally over, they didn't want to leave.

They all got very attached to each other.

Adelia's characters in the movie was named Abigail Uris, also known as the Rabbi's rebellious daughter in Derry Maine, but everyone called her Abbey (like that beatles album titled 'abbey road'). She was pretty much the 'Alex Russo' of IT, if you get the reference.

She is supposedly in a love triangle with Eddie and Richie, according to many fanpages dedicated to all three of them, but the movie never showed who she ended up with. At least part one didn't.

-AUTHORS NOTE! so um, yeah, leave some feedback :) itis very much appreciated,plus y'all should comment + vote

-AUTHORS NOTE!
so um, yeah, leave
some feedback :) it
is very much appreciated,
plus y'all should
comment + vote