1; final fight

HEART EYES
🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤 🖤
CHAPTER ONE

last couple of weeks for filming IT
July 13, 2018

     "I know we still have a little bit of filming left, but I really don't wanna go" ADELIA LEIBERHER groaned to SOPHIA LILIS as she laid across the couch in the trailer room she was forced to share with her brother, JAEDEN LIEBERHER

     "I know we still have a little bit of filming left, but I really don't wanna go" ADELIA LEIBERHER groaned to SOPHIA LILIS as she laid across the couch in the trailer room she was forced to share with her brother, JAEDEN LIEBERHER. She bounced her feet against the end of the couch before sighing out.

     Sophia sat up from her chair and laughed at Addie before walking over to her big mirror and fixing her short, red hair. She adjusted it so that it looked a little messed up for her next scene.

     "We still have so much left, adds. We haven't even filmed the fight scene against IT yet!" Sophia told her closest friend on set, reassuringly before stepping in front of her. "Now cmon, we have a scene to film" She added before pulling Addie up from the chair.

     Addie groaned loudly once again as she fell back onto the chair before rolling off of the couch and onto the floor. Sophia rolled her eyes and dragged her to where they were filming the final fight scene.

     "You're so difficult sometimes!"

... :)

     "What's up with her?" FINN WOLFHARD asked as he watched Sophia drag Addie by her arm. "She's just um, tired. yeah.. tired" Sophia said awkwardly before laughing. Adelia stood up and crossed her arms, still feeling 'tired'

     "Everyone take your places!"

-FINAL FIGHT-

     The losers club rode their bikes down Neibolt street, nervous and a bit anxious of what could happen next. Their plan was to get Beverly back and finally defeat IT forever.

     They left their bikes outside of the fence surrounding into the Neibolt house. Abbey walked behind Stanley, glancing around a bit scared because of what happened the last time she was here. Her best friend Eddie was almost killed.

     "Guys, spikes" Bill said as he bent down towards the floor and grabbed some of the spikes, preparing them to use them as weapons. He grabbed a few of them from the ground and put them onto his bag.

     Richie walked towards the house, stopping right in front before picking up a glass bottle and hitting it against the banister, making half of it shatter. He winced before turning towards his friends, who were staring at him. Richie tossed the half of the bottle back towards the grass, starting to walk away.