5; losers club forever

ADELIA
A FEW WEEKS LATER

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

"ADDS! WAKE UP!" Someone shouted out. "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE, GET UP YOU LAZY BUM!" I finally recognized the voice. It was Jaeden. I immediately sat up and rubbed my eyes hard. I was so tired. I must've stayed up all last night watching YouTube on my phone. Again.

Wait, did he say late? Late for what? Filming already ended weeks ago. I stretched a bit and looked at the digital clock that was beside my bed.

5:36 am

Why would Jaeden wake me up at 5 am?! That was when I realized, PRESS TOUR STARTS IN LESS THAN A COUPLE OF HOURS. I HAVE A PLANE TO CATCH

Luckily, I had already packed all my stuff and had everything ready days ago. I grabbed my suitcase and back pack and put them in the hallway before running into my bathroom and quickly showering.

I quickly put on my green slytherin flannel and jeans and finished towel-drying my hair, which seemed to be kind of dry now. After brushing my teeth, I brushed my hair so that there were no more knots left in it and ran downstairs, quickly serving myself some breakfast.

The clock read 6:05. Our taxi would be here at 6:30. I ate my Lucky Charms as fast as I could. Jaeden just sat across the table, all ready and looking annoying as ever. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier" I groaned to him, putting my bowl into the sink and washing my hands.

"Because I didn't want you to go, but Mom said I had to wake you up or else I wouldn't go either" Jaeden said, smirking a bit before drinking some of his orange juice. "Wow, I hate you" I said to him, going back to the table and sitting down across from him again.

"Who are you sitting with?" I asked him, hoping to hear him say he doesn't know yet. "Not you, thats for sure" Jaeden said to me before getting up and walking away. "Fine, screw you too then!" I said, pulling out my phone and opening Wyatt's number.

IMESSAGE
6:19 am

DELIA🌹
AIRPLANE BUDDY?

WHEEZE🍄
YEAH SURE!

AT THE AIRPORT

I was tripping over my own legs, feeling as if I could just fall to the floor and die. I was so tired, that I would probably fall asleep if I went to the bathroom. I spotted Wyatt and ran towards him. I sat down and leaned my head on his shoulder, immediately shutting my eyes. I almost fell asleep. "Hey" I yawned

Wyatt laughed at me before continuing to play on his Nintendo Switch. I felt my seat sink to the side a bit, noticing someone sat down on my two seater in the waiting area of the airport. I opened my eyes and saw Jack. "Hey" I repeated to Jack as I now leaned my head on his shoulder. And yawned again.

He laughed before wrapping an arm around me. "Hey, I-um, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me on the plane..? We got the whole first class rented out just for us" Jack said, a small grin on his face. The first class probably wasn't too big since they bought all the seats. I would sit with him, but there were only two seaters.

"I'm already stuck with Wyatt, sorry Jackaroo" I said to him before leaning my head on his shoulder again. "It's okay, I'm probably just gonna sit with Finn again.. you know, Fack" He said, chuckling a bit. I laughed before wrapping my arms around his torso, trying to sleep before they called our plane for boarding.