4; last day

TIMESKIP TO...

THE LAST DAY OF FILMING
IT 2017

ADELIA

     "There's no way that we're done with this already" I said as I sat on my couch, my legs up on top of it. I let out a small sigh before turning over to my best friend and on-set therapist. "Sophia, I'm depressed. What if I never see Jack, or Wyatt or Finn or Jeremy or Chosen or You or Jaeden- actually, you can keep Jaeden but I'm gonna miss everyone else" I said to her, a tear slowly sliding down my cheek. "I don't wanna loose you guys" I said as I sat up and wiped the tear away

     "Adds, you're not gonna loose us, okay?" Sophia said, sitting down next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Suddenly, someone walked through the door, and looked at us. "Hey, we were looking for you guys, cmon, we're starting to film- oh, are you okay?" Wyatt said, rushing over towards me and sophia. He dropped what was in his hand and sat down to my right, looking into my eyes worriedly. I could tell by the expression on his face.

     "I'm okay.. it's just- I don't want to leave after today" I said to him, accidentally letting out another tear. "We'll be okay. We'll still all have each other. Plus, don't forget about press tour" Wyatt said, pulling me away from Sophia and into his embrace. Sophia's jaw dropped before scoffing. "Yeah sure, just steal my best friend like that" she said, laughing awkwardly.

     She stood up and waited for us. "Thank you Wyatt. You too, Soph" I said, standing up after pulling away from Wyatt to hug Sophia again. "Thanks" I said again before running out of the room, going into makeup and clothing to get 'Abbey's' look on.

-FINAL FIGHT-
PT 2

Bill was looking around when he noticed a young boy in a yellow raincoat. His little brother Georgie had a yellow raincoat. He grabbed the gun that Mike brought with him and ran deeper into the sewers, leaving his friends behind.

Eddie turned around and didn't see Bill and panicked like when Stan went missing. "Bill!" He shouted out as he looked around. "Bill!" He shouted out again, standing up and starting to walk deeper as well. Mike and Richie helped Stanley up before starting to walk behind Edds, Abbey holding onto his brothers arm. "Bill!" Mike called out

Bill followed the little boy in the yellow raincoat deeper and deeper before stopping once he made it into a big room. He noticed a big pile of stuff in the middle, wondering what was inside.

He walked into the big 'room' like area and saw Beverly, floating up in the air. "Beverly!" He quickly dropped his stuff and jumped up, attempting to grab onto her leg, but couldn't. "I'll come back for you, Bev" he said to her before looking for the boy.

"Bill!" The boys continued to shout, trying to find their friend. Eddie tripped and fell into the dirty sewer water, some of it getting inside of his mouth. Abbey fell, accidentally tripping on his body before quickly getting back up. "Gross" she muttered.

"Cmon, get out of there Ed. That's grey water" Richie said, laughing a bit. "W-Wait, where's my fucking flashlight?!" Eddie said, looking for his flashlight before noticing things start to pop up from the water. "Eddie!" Abbey yelled out, quickly pulling him back up. "Fuck, let's get out of here" Stanley said, starting to run off with Mike and Richie as Eddie screamed.