2; birthday party

ADELIA

     "What were you saying while I was changing? I could've sworn you cursed me out under your breath or something" I said to Jaeden, a small smirk on my face as I packed some things into my bag. I quickly applied some lip balm onto my lips then added lotion onto my dry skin. And of course, I couldn't forget my phone, which I shoved into my pocket.

     "No, no, no, I was just talking to myself, you know.. the usual" Jaeden quickly covered up while playing with his phone. He was laying on his bed with his head against some pillows. Jaeden was playing some random game he downloaded while he waited for me to finish getting ready.

     "You take so long, like gosh" Jaeden said as he shut his phone off and stood up. He put his phone in his pocket and sighed loudly. "Okay, let's go, let's go, cmon.." He chanted obnoxiously before making me run out of the room in frustration.

     Jaeden silently laughed to himself before making his way outside.

~TIME SKIP~

instagram
notaddielieberher

(a/n: pretend addie is sitting next to sophia)

liked by wyattoleff, jaedenwesley, sophialillis, jeremyraytaylor, finnwofhardofficial, chosenjacobs, jackdgrazer, lilia and 138,838 others
268,672 comments

Happy birthday bubba💗
ly bestie

[tagged; wyattoleff]

user1 waddie?
user7↪️nah user1 have you seen her and jack??user4↪️NAH HER AND FINN user7 user1

wyattoleff 💗Thank u home slice💗
notaddielieberher↪️love you, have a great day wub!💗
user82↪️AWWW

jaedenwesley jeremey looks like a narwhal
jeremyraytaylor↪️I AM A NARWHAL user↪️this thread tho

user6 "bye buddy! Hope you find your dad!"     jeremyraytaylor↪️ "thanks mr narwhal"
jeremyraytaylor liked this comment

jackdgrazer I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS?!?'
finnwoldhardofficial↪️keyword; thought
@jackdgrazer
noahschnapp↪️sorry to break it to you guys but... I'm her REAL OFFICIAL BEST FRIEND @finnwolfhardofficial @jackdgrazer
notaddielieberher↪️ girls, @finnwoldhardofficial @jackdgrazer , @noahschnapp y'all know @lilia is my best best friend, right?