Death.

Yeoboseyo! (Hello) I'm Lee Y/n and I'm only 12 years old, Ill be turning 13 next year. My favourite hobbies are: PhotographyDrawingMake-Up (doing makeup) Dancing & Singing.

I also love BTS, my bias is all of them! cause i feel bad that they don't get equal love. and plus they are so hot too.

I don't sing that often since i know Im very bad at it.

Anyways, I have an amazing family, My Mum : M/n. My Father : F/n. And my older brother: B/n. They are the best ever! and I mean the best!

Today, all three of them are going over-seas for business stuff. My brother is apart of the business because he is old enough to work with mum and dad. I have to stay behind and take care of the house and still have to goto high school. But its the holidays! i don't understand why i cant come.

"Alright, We are now leaving honey!" I heard my mum say. I quickly get up from my chair and run down stairs to go see them. I give them all a big hug. A small tear drips down my cheek, "I will miss you guys so much" I said, trying to not sound like Im crying. "We will miss you too sweetheart" My dad says. "Don't cry little sis! we will be back after a year! or even shorter than a year!" He hugs me tighter. He then whispers in my ear: "Stay strong for Oppa okay?" I then smile and nod. We said our goodbyes, "have a safe trip!!!" I shout from the front door. They wave and drive off.

I walk up to my room and get ready for bed. Since i get really tired after 9pm, I go into really deep sleep. I put my phone on charge and go threw social media and see what BTS is up to. Soon after I go into deep sleep.

{After school Holidays}

Today was my first year of year 8! I was so exited until..I get a call from my phone. It was an unknown number but I answered it. "Hello? who is this?" I say as confident as possible. "Hello, are you Miss Lee Y/n?" A sweet high pitched voice said. "U-Um Yes" I say. "I'm very sorry, but your Mother, Father and your brother have died in a plane crash."
My heart stopped.
I froze.
"T-thank you for telling m-me.."
"Im sorry for your losses." she then hung up the call.

After she hung up the call, i start to burst out in tears.

{Two moths later}

Its now been two months since... they passed away. I told my school teacher what was going on and she said to not to come to school anymore, I stopped going. I stopped eating right, before i was a chubby girl, and now Im skinny. Iv gotten depressed and gotten suicidal thoughts. I do self harm, I wear long sleeve shirts all the time. And the house wasn't really clean too..

Okay Y/n... its time to make a change!

I got out of bed and took a long hot shower. After that i got dressed

 After that i got dressed