Love?

Your POV
When I got up to take pictures of the boys the main photographers called me again. "Y/N! GET HERE NOW" I jump in shock and quickly walk over to them. "Y-yes Sir?" I say quietly. Then the male photographer came up to me and whispered in my ear. "Don't you fucking dare take pictures of them, the last thing we want is that ARMYS knowing you're here and pictures getting leaked from you." He then leaves. As he leaves I do a 90 degree bow and say. "I-I'm extremely sorry sir.." I then get up and look back at the boys and they are over there watching me and the actions I did, then they gesture me to come over but I put my head down and slowly walk inside the van. Once I got in the van I sat right at the back in the corner, leaning my head on the window just thinking.

Yoongi POV

Our main male photographer goes up to Y/n and tells her something, which causes her to do a 90 degree bow. Which people only do when they are scared, nervous or sorry. "I-I'm extremely sorry sir.." Y/n said. These people are going way to harsh on her. They don't trust her enough to even take pictures of us. Then I see her look up and we all gesture her to come over. But she just puts her head down and slowly walks inside of the van. What did the say that got her like this.

I walk up to the male photographer. "Sorry to disturb you sir but what did you say to Y/n?" "Suga, mind your own business, you have no right to know." "Of course I need to know she is only young and whatever you said to her obviously got to her!" "Do you want to know what I said?! I said Don't you fucking dare take pictures of them, the last thing we want is that ARMYS knowing you're here and pictures getting leaked from you. You happy?!" I just walk off in disappointment and go to tell the others. Once I told them they all got a little mad. The manager said that it was time to go before Hyungs could even talk. We then go the the van that had Y/n in. "Sorry but you guys aren't going in here you're gonna go in that one." The female photographer says. We had 3 vans taken with us, 1 for us, 1 for makeup artists and all, and the other for spare. I saw Y/n peek her head out and heard the conversation. Once the female photographer walks away Jimin says: "I'm going in with her, you guys go on the other van."

Y/n POV

Jimin then came in and sat next to me. "I-I thought you had to go in the other van?" I say. "Yes but I don't want you alone." He then smiles. The vans take off and I hug Jimin. "T-thanks Jimin oppa." I smile. And he smiles back.
30 minuets into the drive I started to get bored, there was silence and I wanted it gone. So I rest my head on Jimins lap and ask: "C-could you sing Serendipity for me please Jimin?" He then smiles. "Of course Y/n" he then starts to sing and play with my hair.

i modeun geon uyeoni anya
geunyang geunyang naye neukkimeuro
on sesangi eojewan dalla
geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro
niga nal bulleosseul ttae
naneun neoye kkocheuro
gidaryeotteon geotcheoreom
urin shiridorok pieo
eojjeomyeon ujuye seobri
geunyang geuraetteon geoya
You know I know
neoneun na naneun neo

seolleneun mankeum mani duryeowo
unmyeongi uril jakku jiltuhaeseo
neomankeum nado mani museowo
When you see me
When you touch me

ujuga uril wihae umjigyeosseo
jogeume eogeutnamjocha eopseosseo
neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaetdeon geol
Cause you love me
And I love you

neon nae pureun gompangi
nal guwonhae jun
naye cheonsa naye sesang

nan ne samsaek goyangi
neol mannareo on
Love me now touch me now

Just let me love you
ujuga cheoeum saenggyeonasseul ttaebuteo
modeun geon jeonghaejin geoyeosseo
Just let me love you

Let me love let me love you

Jimin POV

After I finish, Y/n is sound asleep. This little cutie.

No wonder why Jungkook loves her.

Flashbackkkkkk

"Jimin hyung... is it wrong to love someone that is way younger than you?" Jungkook asks. "Hmmm no? Age is just a number, why do you like Y/n?"
"What?! Nonon-" "it's obvious Kook." I say. "Okay just shut up and don't tell anyone!" "What do you like about her?"
"Well.. she is nice.. sweet... caring.. absolutely adorable.. I just don't know I can't explain it, She makes me lost for words. She is just... beautiful."
"Well you should confess soon"
"Yeahhh like she is gonna accept"
"She will, don't worry"

" "Well you should confess soon""Yeahhh like she is gonna accept" "She will, don't worry"

End of flashbackkkkkkkk

"One day..oneee day he will confess"