Jealous

Y/n Pov

I slowly wake up to the smell of hot food. Breakfast. I open my eyes slowly and rub them. I turn over to my bedside and check the time on my phone. Luckily it's a break day for the boys, cause it was 8am.

As i move around, I can feel my legs not work with me. They feel sore from all of my cutting I did last night. "Ughhh" I whine. I slowly walk and grab some clothes and head for the shower.

After cleaning myself, I quickly decided that I wanted to go out and enjoy the cold snow, Maybe go shopping for some stuff. I want to learn more Korean so Im going to get some books for that.

I get the blow-dryer out and start doing my hair. After finishing =, I see that my hair is a big poof ball. I giggle at myself and get the straightner and straighten my hair, having small waves been left behind. I felt satisfied with my hair and did my makeup, I put on a little since no one will really be looking at my face today.

I put on my new bra and panties, then my new outfit that I love so much.

After putting on my outfit, I went back to my room and got my fluffy jacket that I LOVE

After putting on my outfit, I went back to my room and got my fluffy jacket that I LOVE. Since it looks a bit like my favourite Pokémon. Eevee.

I grab my wallet and my bag, ready to go out

Once I get outside my room, I hear small chat go around while Jin is cooking. I walk out of the hall-way and everyone's eyes were on me. "N/n? Where you going?" Namjoon asked. "Oh, Im going to get some books and have a walk around." I smiled. "Bap-moon-na?" (Did you eat?) Jin asked. I nodded. I lied. The small of food made my stomach feel sick.

"I'll go with you." Jungkook said. I nod. Since Im not so familiar with the place, I would need some directions. He gets up and goes to get his jumper. "N/n-ah!! You look so cute!! Agioooo!!!!" Tae and Hobi said at the same time. Then Tae got up and started to squish my face and hug me. "You look like Eeveeeee!" I laugh and hug him back. Since he is so gawd dam tall, I had to lift my arms to wrap them around his neck. He smiles and laughs. I pout and he just kissed my nose. I blush and he continues squishing my face, making me laugh.

"Ready?" Jungkook asks. I look back and see him wearing his mask and his glasses. I grab my mask out of my bag and put it on.

 I grab my mask out of my bag and put it on

He smiles and I smile back. Im not going to lie, I wanted to go by myself and get some stuff off my mind, but i needed someone to guide me around. "We'll see you guys soon" I call out. Everyone says bye and Jungkook and I leave.

"So what do you need?" I look up from staring at my feet making foot prints in the snow. "I just wanted to get some books so i could learn Korean in my spare time. Maybe some food too, Im not sure, I feel sick thinking about it." I admitted. He puts his hands in his pockets. "So you lied to Jin?" I look down at my feet. "...Yeah..Im sorry, I didn't want to feel more sick by eating it."

He nods. He tells me where the closest place was for the Korean learning books. I thank him for the directions of the place.

When we get outside, I sit down on a bench. "Have you seen snow before?" Jungkook asks. I nod. "Yeah, Only one time, It was a long time ago so i don't remember the feel of it." I say  while touching the white, cold snow with my hands. "Other than that, There isn't any in Australia." I say quietly.

"N/n?" I look up. "Yes?" He grabs my hands and holds them. "Are you okay?" I nod and smile. "Are you sure?" I nod again smiling. He lets go of my hands and put them gently on my thighs. I hiss in the pain. Jungkooks eyes go more brown, reminding me of chocolate. I look away in shame. "Im sorry.." I say quietly, trying to not let my tears come out.

"Promise me that if you feel like this, feel like harming yourself, anything, Come to me." I look at him and nod. He grabs my hand and puts it in his pocket with hid hand too. "Lets go and get some bubble tea? something to eat?" He asks. I smile and nod. He smiles and we start walking.

When I ordered bubble tea for Jungkook and I, he decided to pay. I tried convincing him to not but he still did it anyways. We sat down at a table near the window and wait. "Kookie?" I say quietly. He hums in response. "I was thinking.." I took a deep breath, he turns his head away from the window and looks at me, "... On starting a music career.. Under Big Hit.." His eyes go wide. "Really?" I smile a little and nod. "That's great N/n! Is that why you wanted to get those books?" I nod. " I was gonna ask for your-" I get cut off by a young girl around 17 or 18, serving our drinks.

"This is for you...handsome man.." Wait what? Can't she see me here? The girl was getting all touchy with Jungkook. Jealousy filled up inside of me. Jungkook said thanks. "What's your name?" She said, pushing out her chest, trying to make her boobs look bigger. "His name is Leave us alone!" I suddenly snap. She just looks at me and leaves. "Someone's jealous.." Jungkook said smirking. "I am not.." I say looking down