•Friends From Highschool•

If you guys want, you can send in requests and I'd love to write them down!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yunna was 12, (year 7) and in highschool, she really didn't know what to do. The previous year, herself and her best friend had a massive fight. Yunna was controlled most of her life. Her friends telling her what to do. Taking advantage of her kindness.

Yunna was fed up with her friends controlling and went out on her, saying that she needs to stop controlling her. This led to her not talking to her for a while and didn't have anyone to really hang out with.

She was a library leader in year 6 so she was glad she could do something at lunch other than sit alone.

Back to her being in year 7, she had one other person she relied on. And that other person had lots of friends. Let's just say, she was the one who made her suicidal. (If you read my other book it will make a lot more sense)

She hung out with her all year and trusted her a lot. It came down to year 8 when everything started happening.

In year 8 her friend started acting strange. She started making up stuff that Yunna didn't know to believe or not. Her friend would tell her these dreams she has been happening to her and said "it could kill you, Yunna, just be careful"

Yunna didn't know who to believe anymore. She really didn't.

Her life was surrounded by lies...

Since she didn't know what to believe, or do anymore, she stopped listening to everyone at school. She locked herself in her room most of the time, sitting by her keyboard she bought.

She started keyboard/ piano at the end of year 7. Funny thing to her was she didn't know how to read notes but she could play. She used YouTube   
Her dad said it was self taught and she was proud.

Until her family died in a plane crash...