Chapter 1

-Nico's POV-

"NICO GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!" My idiotic brother yelled for me. Usually he says ass but I'm guessing sky is home so he can't....

"Chyesssss" I reply bolting into the kitchen because I smelt bacon!

"Because it's the last day of school all they guys are coming over for like a week then we are leaving." He says

"That concerns me how...?"

"WEEEE, all of us you me and hayes" he says bending down because to him I'm the size of a sixth grader even though I'm a freshman.

"Okay where are we going first" I say trying to hold in my screams of excitement.

"You don't get that information until you finish your cheer competition which is after you foot ball game and dance rehearsal" he says while I give him a round of applause for finally figuring out what all that meant.

I place my hand on his shoulder and say "I'm so proud of you!" "you know I have been practicing," he says with a laugh. I just shake my head and run upstairs to get ready.

"HAAAAS GET OUT OF THE SHOWER I SMELL LIKE SHIT!" I yell attempting to get Hayes out of the shower which he has been in for over thirty minutes.

When he walks he only has a towel wrapped around his waist "OMG IM BLIND!" I yell while shielding my eyes

He hits me on the shoulder and runs out of the room. FINALLY!

After a good five minute shower I get out and throw on a pair of ripped jeans and my football jersey because the whole team is 'twinning' as the stuck up white girls call it. I throw my long brown hair in to a messy sock bun, throw on a pair of maroon vans to match my maroon and gold jersey and march downstairs with my phone.

When I walk in the kitchen Hayes, Nash, and Sky are all seated at the table eating breakfast. "I still don't get it! how did you make the team and not me!" He said referring to my jersey.

"Because you throw like a girl" I said
Nash and Sky 'ohhhhhhhhh'

"YOU ARE A GIRL!" Hayes yells this time

And by now everyone is just cracking up and I'm not sure why... But we are!

"Naaaaaaash I don't wanna be late. Let's go!" I whined

Nash dropped out of school a year ago so he could focus on his 'career' which consists of sitting on the couch eating junk and watching Pretty Little Liars.

"Okay okay go get your stuff. Sky let's go to the car!" Ugh oh well at least I get to see Jacob. He's literally my best school friend.

A lot of people think we are dating because we are always with each other and we are (not to brag) the STARS of the foot ball team

Hayes thinks Jacob likes me but I know he only likes me as like a sister.

"Oh hey Nash is Shawn coming I need to make a new cover for you-th of tubes and I thought we could do a duet?" I asked

"Yea I'll have him text you in advisory"

And with that we drove off to school

------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys thanks for reading and sorry for updating a lot today I'm just trying to get the story started!

Don't forgets to

Comment
And
Vote!