Chapter 7

-Nicole's POV-

"I WON! I WON! I WON! IM NOT AISAN BUT IM ALWAYS NGUYENING!! YAAAAASSSS!" I said I have won all sixteen challenges, so I get to be perfectly fine while all the guys have to be in the weight room for 10 minutes except for Nash and Hayes who have five because they would tell the story about first grade...and that's really horrifying......

"Hey you can't say that! YAAAASSS is my thing sooo you just stop." Matt says

"YAAAAAS! YAAAAASSSS! YAAAAASSSSS!" I yell while being chased by Matt around the gym.

"Stop it!Stop it! This is embarrassing!" Nash says looking at us "Ni-Matt you don't even have a chance just give it up."

I literally burst out laughing, seriously I fall to the floor unable to breathe and that never happens.

"Okay okay to the weight room you guys go" Mahogany says.

In response there are whines and hanging heads. Haha sucks to suck guys!

I decided to tweet this because I want to remember this moment forever.

@nicogrier don't mess with me brothas or you'll have to suffer 10 minutes in hell. Stay classy fools @camerondallas @nashgrier @shawnmendes @jackgilinsky @jackjohnson @hayesgrier @taylorcaniff @carterreynolds @matthewespinosa (a/n idk if it their actual usernames but...)

And tweet.

I hear the guys ringers go off so they got the tweet. Hehe they suck.

"Ayeeee let us out it's been five minutes!" Hayes yells through the door.

I shake my head no.

"We'll tell" Nash yells. I hold up my finger and decide to text them my answer. Not really but really.

I make a group chat with all the guys saying

"When I was in first grade I was in the talent show and I did a dance to a beyoncè song and I ended up getting suspended because i didn't realize the real meaning of the song.....thanks beyoncè" and I send it.

Almost instantly I hear laughter. Which makes me laugh because Hayes and Nash flipped me off and Nash saw hayes do it and now he's mad at Hayes. Oh my life works out well.

-Time skip-

It's like 2:30 and I still haven't let the guys out.

"Come on Nico just let them out" Mahogany says.

"Fine" I say

"Oh you may be ready to run just a heads up" she says

"Oh trust me they've been in there for like two hours. Running away won't be that hard." I say

I walk to the door and prepare to unlock it. I quickly unlock it and walk away like nothing happened.

I turn around to make sure all is well when I am brutally tackled by all they guys

"OH MY GOD MY BOOBS!"

They crushed my boobs you don't do that epically to a girl, like moobs are one thing but boobs... you just don't do that.

"Okay okay I get it now get off of me" I say faking being out of breath. Hehe I'm evil.

They get up so fast I don't even have time to think of what to do next

"About time!" I say

"Haha now what do you say" Nash says

"Beyoncè needs to fuck off" I respond

"Ummm noooo what do you say about locking us in that horror of a place" he says

"If you expect me to apologize that is not going to happen"

"Oh really?" he says

"Really. " I say I don't think I've ever been this confident in a conversation with Nash.

"Yea really for once in my life I got nothin" he says "Anyone?"

Everyone shakes their head no except for Cameron. Ah shit.

Cam whispers in Nash's ear and Nash whispers to Shawn who whispers to Matt and so on....I'm going to die!

Surrounded I am completely surrounded, they seriously made a circle around me and are closing in with devious grins.

They jump. They all jump on me and start tickling me. because I swear to god I am the most ticklish person ever.

I may or may not have ended up kicking everyone in the balls and running to the car...typical Thursday.

-------------------------------------

A/n

I know it's not that interesting. But for another update get the story to 40 votes, 20 comments, and 400 reads I know it's a lot but it needs to be done.

Love you guys!

-Sawyer