Chapter 4

-Nicole's POV-

I'm sitting in lunch bored out of my mind while four guys are flirting with me. Yay. *sarcasm*

*vibration of my phonical device*

Cam? I thought, what does he want

"excuse me I gotta take this" I say

Phone call- C:Cam N: Nicole

C: AYEEE NICO!
N: omg can I don't think I've ever been this happy you called
C: Why?!
N: It's lunch and this group of guys won't stop hitting on me
C: tell them to back the fuck away from my baby girl
N: haha I'm good. Anyways what ya need?
C: oh your cheer private times got switched we are on our way to get you. Nash says to go change in the locker rooms but cover up with sweats and a jacket.
N: okay then I'll go do that. Bai Cameroon
C:bye babes
-end of phone call-
I love how the boys call me babe and baby and stuff. Like it's just like 'YEA WE ARE THAT CLOSE!'

I walk back to the table. Yay time to blow off these suckers.

"Hey guys I know you are having so much fun hitting on me and stuff but I gotta go!" I say

"But babes why?" one of them asks

"My cheer private got moved and I have to go change" I say walking away.

I know they got a kick out of that one. A lot of people don't know I cheer. Because I think it's really girly but I love to do it so I do.

I walk in to the locker over to my full size locker with all my extra clothes and stuff in it, grab My cheer bag and open it. I decide on a blue and purple bra/ cheer thang with black leopard print and black spandex shorts. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, I don't really like bows I just think they get in the way so I don't put one on.

I throw on my dance jacket and lime green sweats which matches the jacket that Is black with lime green writing on it. I throw my cheer shoes and previous outfit in my cheer bag, throw on my galaxy elites and my nike slides and walk out.

I walk to the front of the school with of course being faced with a mob if screaming girls, and just when I thought maybe they were smart enough to wait till it's not passing period.

I fight through the crowd and grab the idiot who came in's hand dragging them through the office. Sure enough it's Cam... I should've known.

"Jesus Christ thank you Nico you freaking saved my lyfe!" Cameroon says "Now we gotta go now the guys are in the car. "

Okaaaaayyy....

We get to the car and find the guys 'singing' more like yelling to California girl by: miss KP! Cam and I get in a start laughing our heads off while they actually look embarrassed.

-----skip car ride-----
We get to the gym and we wait in the car for like ten minutes while carter is on phone with someone... I wonder.

"Okay we're good" cater finally says while hanging up

"Let's go" Nash says....
-------------------------------
A/N

Okay okay I already know it's bad so no need to tell me. I know I know. But ohhhhh they are at the gym! Who else thinks Nico is rocking those sweats? Comment If you do!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Sawyer