Chappie 2

-Nico's POV-

"Don't be stupid and learn something!" Nash says as we exit the car

I just ignore him and start walking to the gym for the team picture that we are taking in out jerseys. Like we haven't worn our jerseys before.

"Ohhh are you going to go see your boyfraaand?!" Hayes says coming up behind me

"If you're referring to Jacob then I don't know or care what you are talking about" I say

Just then Jacob runs over to me and engulfs me in a hug picking me up and spinning me around while I'm laughing like a maniac.

Hayes just gives me the 'uh huh yea sure' look and I just ignore it because that's what brothers are there for.

"Hey bae, so we need to go to the gym so we can take that group pic gurl me gots to go!" he says in his white girl Voice I just shook my head and kept walking.

When I entered the gym all the guys raced to me a gave me a giant group hug. And do you know how bad 20 sweaty 17-18 even19 year old guys smell. Especially when they are all in a clump around you. It's horrifying.

"PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN BEFORE I DIE!" I yell try all immediately back away with their heads down

"Now bitchesss I heard we are taking a group pic!" Jacob says once again in his white girl voice. We all just chuckle and get into a line. We have this freshman take the pictures.

One we have our arms around each others shoulders in a Line, another we are in a line with our backs turned so you see our numbers, and the last one I'm like I'm the middle and all the guys are leaning in to my cheeks like dey gona kiss em'. All the pics are on my phone.

"I'll send them out at lunch. k?k." I say

"Aye Nico I owe you a piggy back ride don't I?" Jacob says "oh yea okay. TO FIRST PERIOD!"

"COME ON CINCO DONT BE SHY LET US HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY!!" The team and I yelled as we ran down hallways. "V-I-C-T-O-R-Y THATS OUR CINCO BATTLE CRY!!" Everyone yells back

We arrived at my first period which just happened to be Spanish "mis amigos son mejores que los tuyos!" I said

They just stare at me with blank expressions "my friends are better than yours.... Have you never heard me say that?" Blank expressions...again "Ya he terminado ... adiós"

A/N

If you don't know what 'Ya he terminado ... adiós' means its "I'm done... Goodbye" kk this is just a filler bc why not Kay bye

-Sawyer