Chapter 2

B E N J A Y

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up.

I picked it up and answered it.

" Girl, what I done told you bout having your ugly face in the camera!" A loud voice said and my eyes kept opening and closing since I was halfway sleep.

" Benjay Monica White!" My eyes opened and I looked at my phone and my momma face was in the camera.

" Yes momma?" I asked annoyed I hate when she call me by my full name.

" Don't get an attitude, I was just checking on you I miss y'all" She said referring to me and Ben.

" Benjica, it's only been a few days" I said calling her by her first name.

" Don't be calling me by my government! Tell Benjamin I miss him bye, love you" She said.

" Love you too" I said before I hung up and put my phone down.

I got up out the bed and slid on my slides.

I walked out my room and as I was about to walk into the living room I heard whispering.

I peeked around the corner and all the guys was whispering.

" Mane, I'm telling yall that baby not mine!" Ben whisper yelled.

Baby? Lord what these niggas done got into now?

A hand covered my mouth and I turned around and removed their hand.

" What you doing here?" I asked.

" We was all talking and then they told me to go in the room with you because they had to discuss something" Shay whispered and I nodded and noticed a girl behind her.

" Who is you?" I whispered.

" I'm boomer girlfriend, Nique" She smiled and I nodded and turned back around.

" Mane, one of us that father of that child" Montana whispered.

They got quiet so now I could barely hear what they was saying and I tripped over what looked like Ben's shoe and I made a loud noise.

" Y'all heard that?" I heard Youngboy say.

" Bitch get up" Shay whispered while Her and Nique helped me up and we ran inside my room and shut the door.