Chapter 6

B E N J A Y

" BENJAY" I heard someone yell and my eyes opened and Shay and Nique was shaking my body.

I hopped up, " what?"  They busted out laughing and I shook my head.

" Y'all chilidsh, I thought something happened" I said before getting up and going to the bathroom.

After I used the bathroom and did my hygiene things, I left out the bathroom.

" Oop Youngboy getting you thick" Shay said and Nique laughed.

" Nobody getting me thick but all the food I be eating" I rolled my eyes.

Their was a knock at the door and I went to open it.

" Y'all just don't get tired?" I asked shaking my head and they rushed past me into the room.

" Y'all might as well just move in here" I sighed.

" You don't need to tell me twice" Kd said laying down in my bed and putting his hands in his pants. I shook my head.

" Where Kentrell?" I asked noticing everybody was here except him.

" He still in his room we haven't talked to him all morning" Boomer said and I nodded.

I put my slides on and then left the room, walked down the hallway and went to his room.

I knocked but nobody opened it.

I knocked again, and no answer.

I was about to knock again but the door swung open and I was grabbed by my shirt and thrown.

" Kentrell you den lost yo- whats wrong?" I asked noticing his blood shot red eyes and the cuts on his face.

" Why you come to my room?" He asked bluntly.

" Kentrell I asked what's wrong" I said.

" Nothin-

" Nothing? Kentrell don't lie I can clearly see the cuts on yo face" I said.

" I woke up and went into the bathroom and my face was cut up" He shrugged.

" Kentrell you lying" I said.

" Ight damn Jania hit me so I hit her back" He shrugged.

" So you still with her?"

" No I told her Ian wanna be with her" He said rubbing his hand over his head.

Y O U N G B O Y

~Last Night After The Concert~

Me and Jania walked in the hotel room and I sat down on the bed.

I watched her walk in the bathroom and I got on my phone.