Chapter 18

B E N J A Y

I felt myself getting nauseous, I got out the bed and walked straight to the bathroom.

I bent down in front of the toilet, letting the liquid escape my mouth.

I been getting up in the middle of the night and throwing up for the past few days now.

I got up and flushed the toilet. I picked up my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it, before brushing my teeth.

After that I left out the bathroom and walked out my room, going into the kitchen.

I opened the fridge and grabbed a Gatorade since I couldn't eat anything, if I did that would result in me throwing up.

" Boo!" I jumped quick as hell and Nya started chuckling.

" That's not funny" I shook my head grabbing my drink and opening it.

" You right it's hilarious, what you doing up so early?" She asked getting on her phone.

" I woke up throwing up... again" I said.

" You been doing this for a few- " She stopped talking and gasped.

She looked me up and down, " You pregnant"

" No I'm not... The first time I got pregnant I never threw up, so something else is wrong" I said.

" That don't mean nothing, it's always good to make sure first. So get your keys because you know I don't know how to drive" She said.

I rolled my eyes and got up, getting my keys off the counter and going yo my room, slipping on my slides.

After that I grabbed my phone and walked back to the living room. Then we walked out the house and got into my car.

I pulled off heading towards Walgreens.

About fifteen minutes later we finally got there.

I picked up two tests and put them in the hand basket it took us a while because she wanted to buy all these snacks and stuff.

I put the basket on the counter and the women rang it up.

" Your total is $25.65" I handed her a twenty and a ten from my wallet.

She handed the change back and me and Nya grabbed our bags and walked out.

We put the bags in the back and got in the car.

She hooked up the aux as I drove off.

" Project baby, y'all was skipping in the hallway I was skipping school!" We yelled to Kodak Black x No Flockin.

She turned the volume all the way down and I looked at her like she was crazy.

" That's my damn song, why you turn it down for?"