Chapter 19

B E N J A Y

" Beenie we can't do this....again" I pushed him.

" I mean yeen have no problem when we did it the first time so what's the problem now?"

" That was a mistake I was just mad at Kentrell" I mumbled.

" So my child a mistake?" He asked clenching his jaw.

" Nah.. I'm not saying th-

" That's what it sound like you saying" He grabbed my wrists, pinning me down on the bed.

" Get off me!" I yelled trying to get out of his grip.

He chuckled. " BENJAY!"

" The fuck" I jumped up looking around my room. I tried to catch my breath.

The devil is a lie. Satan you tripping, my guy.

" BENJAY!" I heard Benjamin yell.

" Yess!" I yelled back.

" Girl get yo fish grease head ass up!"

" Nigga... give me one reason why I should get out this comfy ass bed?!"

" Because your appointment today!" I got up quick as hell.

" I bet yo ass got up too!" I heard him yell before I walked in the bathroom.

I did all my hygiene stuff before leaving out the bathroom to look for something to wear.

After I found something to wear I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out my room.

I walked into the living room seeing gang, Nya, and Mya.

I swear you could feel the tension..

" So y'all ready to go?" I ask making everyone look my direction.

They all got up and we all walked out the house.

" Benjay" Ben called out.

" Yeah?"

" Take dis flick of me and Beenie" He handed me his phone and I snapped the picture before handing it back.

" Thanks you know he the only real nigga I got" Ben shrugged.

" What you just say?" Kd asked scrunching up his face.

" He said-

" I know what he said and i gotta admit I'm hurt" Kd grabbed his chest being all dramatic.

" Be quiet fish grease you know you my nigga too" Ben said making me laugh.

" What about me? You know we practically brothers...and I'm I'm not just saying that because we both burnt" Boomer said.