Chapter 7

J A N I A

I Walked into the building and went up to the front desk.

" How may I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked.
" Yeah, I'd like too make a report" I said and she nodded and told me to go sit and wait, so I sat down.

A few minutes later a male officer approached me, " ma'am you'd like to make a report?" He asked and I nodded.

" Follow me" He said and I got up and followed him.
He stopped and opened up a door with a key and we both walked in.

" Have a seat" I sat down.

" So what seems to be the problem?" He asked.

" Yes I've been abused and assulted many times by someone" I spoke trying to cry.

" Do you have any proof?" He asked and I nodded and pulled out my phone and clicked on the video then I showed him.

" Ok, I think that's enough evidence do you know where this person lives?" He asked.

" Yes well she was actually down here to kill me because she thought I was messing with her boyfriend but in reality I didn't even know they were together. That's why I have all these scratches on my face" I said wiping the false tears.

" She lives in Baton Rouge but I don't know where" I said.

" Ok i can contact there police station what is the person's name?" He asked pulling out a note pad.

" Benjay White" I said.

Y O U N G B O Y

" Fuck y'all" Montana yelled into the phone before hanging up.

" What they say?" I asked.

" Our plans cancelled we not going to Atlanta they said they saw the video of you trying to jump in the crowd because somebody took your chain and they seen Benjay fighting so they cancelled the show" He said.

" Ight" I said before getting up and throwing the suitcases on the bed.

" I'll talk to you later Imma go tell them wassup" He said and I nodded and I heard him leave out.

B E N J A Y

" You a lil wild elephant" I laughed pushing Kd head.

" See no, y'all gone stop talking about me and my ears" He snapped.

" Awwwn is okay, I love your ears" Beenie said grabbing them and I busted out laughing.

" Y'all gay" I shook my head.

" Beenie I knew you was suspect" Boomer shook his head.

" Boombox stop talking bout my man, and worry bout Nique E.T looking ass" Shay said and we laughed.

I heard somebody knock on the door and I got up and went too open it.