Chapter 5: Finding the Power Within

(Shadow's Point of View)

The others distracted the Toys. I ran back to where Toy Foxy was in Parts and Services.

"Come on new guy, give me the answer," I said aloud.

"The answer lies within," Phantom T.F. said.

I realized something at that moment. There were no rules with my power. Those rules were programmed, so we wouldn't lose control. I could use my power for good or evil. That means I am more powerful than I thought. I grabbed Toy Foxy's spare face out of a box and put it on. I searched deep inside myself and found the source of my power. I used what was within to revive Toy Foxy. Instead of glowing red, his eyes glowed blue. It would be impossible to hack him.

"The one who kills me revives me I guess," Toy Foxy said waking up. "There is still hope for Fred by the way. He just didn't have the energy to become Phantom."

"Help them hold off the other Toys while I revive Freddy and Fred," I commanded.

I ran off to Freddy's unconscious body and place my hand on him. I found the same energy and revived him. His endo eyes glowed blue also. He blinked a few times and looked at me. He smiled and hugged me tight. I wrapped my arms around him and sobbed.

"I missed you Freddy," I said. "You were only out of it for five minutes, but it was still painful because you were gone."

"Well I am here now," He replied. "There is nothing to worry about."

"I better revive Fred," I said.

I walked over to Fred and did the same thing. His eyes lit up green for some reason.

"I am back in control of my destiny!" He yelled. "Look at my eye colors: Blue…green…red…yellow…purple…"

"We get the gist," I interrupted.

"I am now going to snap Toy Shadow out of it then I will go and fix my face," Fred said. I saw him pull Toy Shadow aside.

"Die…" Toy shadow said. He hand stopped before coming down. He tried to hit again, but it stopped.

"The hacker forgot one thing," Fred started. "True love gives him something to fight for. He can resist the hacker's attacks."

Shade fought for that last bit of control. The hacker tried to inflict damage on Shade instead, but couldn't succeed. Shade was able to fight him off completely.

"I-I don't feel well," Shade said falling over. Fred caught him before he could fall.

"Are you okay Shade?" Fred asked holding Shade to his chest.

"Yeah Fred, I am fine," He said. "Are you okay?"

"I am fine as well," Fred replied.

"I love you Fred," Shade smiled a bit.

"I love you too," Fred responded smiling also.

"Let's help our friends stop the hacker," Shade hugged Fred then continued holding back the Toys.

"Shade, can you find the location of the hacker?" I asked. "He breeched your system."

"Hang on a minute," He said. "Accessing files…finding host name and IP address…located… According to this, he is in the restaurant somewhere. I cannot even find thee location on the building map."

We seemed to have enough animatronics holding back the Toys.

"Freddy and I are going to find the hacker," I said. "You all keep the Toys from following us."

Freddy ran beside me as we went around the building. I grabbed a tablet and pinpointed the approximate location.

"There is some sort of secret area here in Parts and Services," I said. I slid the tablet into my costume.

We sprinted into Parts and Services. The door closed behind us.

"You are all mere steps away from the truth," A voice said from the tablet.

We walked further into the room. I turned on the tablet flashlight and shined it around. As we walked, I stepped on a part of the floor that felt loose. I bent down and saw a trap door. I opened it and climbed into the hole in the floor. Inside was a giant room. Inside the room was many monitors hooked into a computer.

"You have found my lair," The man said. He was about five and a half feet tall and very wide. He looked to be about 250 pounds. "Down here is the master control hub for the entire restaurant. It is not on any map and is known to no one except the guy I hired to help build it. This software and hardware in here can override certain things that even the boss can do. I was hoping a Toy animatronic would come down here because these nanoEMP would work on them, but I guess I will have to improvise."

"Bring it on," Freddy growled, tipping his top hat forward.

He ran up and jumped at the hacker, letting out his usual screech. The hacker screamed in agony as Freddy pinned his arms behind his back.

"I shall not kill you," Freddy said. "I am just going to teach you a lesson."

"You are the one that should be taught a lesson," The hacker said. "You killed one of my loved ones."

"Two wrongs do not make a right," Freddy said.

"There should not have been a wrong in the first place," He said.

"We could not control that," Freddy responded.

"Look, I will go away and leave you all alone if you let me go," The hacker suggested.

"I have to carry you to the exit," Freddy stated in reply. "We cannot exactly trust you."

We walked him up the latter of the trap door and to the exit.

"Haha!" The hacker yelled. He pushed a button and there was an explosion. Freddy and I jumped out of the way. The building blew up behind us.

"Nooo!" I yelled. "My brothers were still in there!"

"Now you know what it feels like to have everything taken away," The hacker said.

The smoke cleared away and everyone came up out of the rubble unharmed.

"What!" The hacker yelled.

"Thank you Goldie," Bandit said, walking up to us. "He foresaw this and told me what would happen. He also put an energy field around the building. See this is why you all should find a boyfriend with supernatural abilities.

"Oh and we found a suit for our little hacker friend," Bandit added. He walked over and grabbed the hacker and shoved him in.

"Now what do we do?" Goldie asked. The others started talking amongst themselves.

"I have this tablet still," I said. "I could get the whereabouts of the old restaurant."

I activated the tablet. It gets a connection from the satellite. I pulled up the location of the old Freddy Fazbear's pizza. We walked towards it, keeping out of sight of people and vehicles.

We finally arrived at the location. The door was unlocked and we went in. I cut on the lights and sat at one of the tables.

"Everyone just spread out until we can find room for everyone," I said. "This restaurant is not as big as the previous."

I took Freddy's hand and went to the office. We sat down and talked for hours. I never left his side.

Narrator: You think this is the end, but it is far from over. Things cannot be perfect, can they? What will happen next? You shall soon see.