The meet and Gręēt

~ Your POV ~

*ring ring*, your alarm goes off...you hit the snooze button, but it kept on ringing. You hit it once more, waking up, so tired...you get dressed and eat breakfast before heading to school. You have this weird feeling that you're being watched, but you ignore it. You get on the bus and you take a seat. All the kids tried to make it seemed like you didn't belong. You sigh....*in head: "Why doesn't anyone let me sit by them? Did I do something wrong?..."* As you go to the very back, a kid trips you, "Oof!", you exclaimed. "Watch where you're going loser".  All the kids on the bus laugh at you. You take a sit, the next thing you know is you're at school...you hear chuckling, from a deep voice..."H-Hello?..." you question. "Hey Y/N!!, who are you talking to?, your imaginary friends?!" That snobby kid asks, laughing his guts off like the others. You try walking fowards, but they all trap you. "And where do YOU think you're going?" "T-To my classroom..."
"Yeah right, loser!" They come at you, to which you had no escape.

Edit: Yooo, I didn't expect this thing to blow up?? I decided to edit this so the grammar is more correct but I'm glad y'all are enjoying this! :D