"Stop..."

IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT I SHOULD PUT A TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS PAGE (back then I was naive and didn't think this would get popular nor did I know that trigger warnings are needed for such topics, I am very sorry)

TW // there is mention of self-harm, please be careful while reading, I do not wish for anyone to relapse and I'm here if any of you need someone to talk to. I will make the words slanted and underlined so you know where it mentions this trigger.

"What do you mean by that exactly?...", you ask nervously. "Heh, you'll see~"
Your sleeve falls to where you can see your bare arm. "*Nightmare thinks: What the heck?...*". You look down to see that Nightmare was staring at your arms, embarrassed, you pulled your sleeves back up and getting ready to enter the school. "O-Oh, that's just nothing, I gotta get to class now...it was nice(?) meeting you Nightmare...". As you walk into the building you can't believe that in that ancient looking book that Sans was real, only not the Sans in the book. You wonder who he really is.
~~ Class starts owo~~
You walk into art class (school schedule is A day, B day). You have very advanced art skills like no other. Today's art theme was drawing skeletons. Easy. You drew Sans as a reference from your book. The art teacher, Ms. Pot, comes and looks around and checks to see yours and is amazed. "Hey, isn't that from the Undertale book? Sans, right? Good character and this art is magnificent!". You were shocked that Ms. Pot knew this book. By lunch time, you went to go talk with Ms. Pot and then someone came. "Hey, come with me...", you remember that voice from anywhere. The figure took you somewhere, but all you could recall was numbers everywhere.  We were just walking...through what I assume was code and then landed in this weird, but cool looking, room. Did I just witness teleportation?
"Kid...is it ok if I just keep you here with me?..."
"But why?...", I'd do anything to get away from school but this sounds like he wants me to live with him...forever. "To keep you sa- because, I need an easy victim!", was he protecting me or trying to hurt me?
————–————————————————
~~ A month later~~
Same old schedule as usual, wake up and sit around doing nothing. I look around to see if he's anywhere in my sight so maybe he'll let me out of this stupid metal cage he put me in for some reason. What did he want from me? I get my scissors out and rub them against my wrist, painful but I enjoyed it. Then out of nowhere, I was slapped in the face.
"What the hell are you doing?!", tears fill his eyes a bit, he hugs me close, as if we were best friends who hadn't seen each other in years. "Stop...". Our eyes met. His eyes were filled with compassion and I could tell that he really cared about me for some reason.
"Put the scissors down...please." I do as told. He hugged my close again, I gave in and hugged back as well.
Out of everyone I've known my life, he cares, but why? We never knew each other before he kidnapped me, though I sort of did agree to it. For a bit, we were just sitting in the room, hugging each other.

Edit: Updated the grammar, I think I know what I want to add onto for this story so get ready 👀