Love??

((YALLLL I'M NOT DEADDD!!! I just lost inspiration so now imma add more chapters uwu, hope it's good!~ (even if it's bad please still give me love,,,)))

~~YOUR POV~~

Strange but I guess I just gotta 'go with the flow'. He stops hugging me and says "Sorry...I just...I don't know."
'i don't know either' I think to myself
"You just seem like you need caring but no one ever gets into my soft spot...you just remind me of myself when I was younger...I never fit in yet my brother did. He always had the sun and was able to watch everyone play but I had to watch everyone sleep. I just want you to know that you're special ok? I know I came at a weird time but during the month you were here with me, I've grown more and more attached to you than I thought I would. Kid, will you promise me you won't tell a soul about this? I hate promises but I really don't want to have a bad look" he said.
Wow. So I relate with a Sans. Damn. This all makes sense now, why didn't he come sooner though? "I promise".
"Thanks...kid I want you to know that I l-"
A huge crash just happened. "Nightmare wh-what is that?" I stutteredly asked.
"Error." He spoke under his breath.
"Error?" I see strings that grab onto my soul. Ugh. It feels so tight. This so called 'Error' starts to plays with it. "ARGH!!--" I fall to the ground.
"What the fuck do you want?" Nightmare looked pissed. I stay on the ground and eavesdropped while they both were talking.
"E-Easy. I want d-d-destruction. I sensed-d-d happiness over h-h-here and coming from yo-u-u; which is o-odd. What's the hum-m-man for?"
"I'm preparing to battle with him, you know, so I can see how weak the humans are" He fibbed.
"Typ-p-pically prey doesn't g-get joy..." He teleports into the cage. "Hel-l-llo human, what's your path-th-thetic name?"
"Y-Y/N" You stuttered.
"Just-t as I th-th-thought, p a t h e t i c." He tugged my soul towards him and kept me close, ((imagine that someone is pulling your shirt and hold you up like how a bully does in a movie,,,)) "I want you to prove yourself to not be worthless, impress me and I will leave you alone, disappoint me and I will kill you in an instant and your 'lover' can't even save you." I could tell that he meant Nightmare.
"Error that's not fai-" Nightmare tries to preach for me.
"Ah! But the deal has been made..."
"I didn't even get an opinion!" I shout.
"You don't make the rules... do." He gives an evil grin. "See you soon kid."