They Compliment You

Wilson

The temperature was super hot when it got to be summer. It was sometimes so intense that it would light your plants on fire. This was the predicament that you guys were currently in. Your crops in one planter had caught fire and burnt to nothing. Wilson was the one to be cleaning up the remains of the fire.

"If only there was a way to stop this from happening,"

When he said that something clicked in your head. There were glaciers everywhere right? The ice from them could put out fires!

"What if we got ice from the glaciers and made a machine that could huck ice at fires," You said.

Wilson looked at you then he smiled, "You're smart (name)!"

You felt flattered by that. Wilson, who was a snob about stuff like that, called you smart!

Willow

You had a dry sense of humor. Most people didn't appreciate it, especially when you joked about them. One person does like that type of humor as you found out. You and Willow were just hanging out, it was a relaxing day for the both of you. How awesome!

Well, Willow was swinging from a tree branch for whatever reason. She pulled herself up onto the branch but her hands slipped and she fell. The fall wasn't too bad, it just hurt. Since no major harm was done you decided to make a remark.

"Oh.. My... God! Willow! Is the ground okay!?"

She smiled and giggled, "You're funny,"

You smiled, happy that someone found you joking at their expense funny.

Wolfgang

You still were salty about when he dislocated your shoulder. Yeah sure, you were trying to hit him. That's not the point though damn it! The point is you were going to get back at him for it! So you began to buff yourself up (because that's how dedicated you are). When you felt like you were ready to get back at him you walked up to him right the fuck out of nowhere and hit his arm.

This time he grabbed his arm and hissed, but then he barked out a hearty laugh, "Glorious! Very strong! Not so tiny (name)!"

You blushed, "Ummm thank you... That's nice of you Wolfgang,"

Wendy

She was having a bad day... Even more than usual. So here she was in a field with her knees to her chest. A frown etched across her face. Using some ice (and Wilson's help) You were able to make ice cream. You were about to sit down and eat when you noticed the girl sitting down on her own.

"Hey, Wendy! What's going on?" You walked up to her and said.

She looked at you. It took her a second to answer because she just wanted to remain silent and hope you would get the picture. You didn't though.

Wendy sighed, "I don't want to talk about it,"

You were about to question her more, but one look at her face told you that it wasn't a good idea. Instead, you gave her your bowl of ice cream, regardless of how much time it took you to get it and put your hand on her shoulder.

"That's alright. I understand," You said to her, while you comforted her to the best of your abilities.

Wendy eventually ate a bit of the ice cream then said, "You're so nice (name)... Thank you,"

'Nice' isn't a word that she threw around. You considered it quite the compliment for her to say.

Webber

"Sorry Webber.... Abigail demands that I reflect on everything that has happened in this meaningless life so far," Wendy said to Webber in her usual apathetic tone.

Webber lowered his head sadly as his friend walked without looking back. You looked over at him sympathetically. You didn't feel good letting him feel alone like that so, despite you not being the best with kids, you decided to play a game with him.

"Hey Webber," He looked at you, "Do you want me to hang out with you?"

The boy smiled at you, "Okay!"

So you two messed around all day long. And at the end of the day through his laughter, Webber told you that you're fun.

Wes

You were currently putting on a performance for Wes. You were balancing some spinning plates and Wes watched with an amazed look on his face. He didn't think that you had it in you to do any type of performance art. Wes thought it was awesome! So much so that he needed to tell you. He tried to mime it out and you sat there and tried to guess what he was telling you. When you got it though you smiled at him, that was cut short when your plates went crashing to the ground because you were distracted.

Wigfrid

You guys were fighting a deerclops, with you mostly being terrified of it. Which was understandable considering you weren't a fighter yet you had to attack this monster that was the size of a house. But you got your ass in gear when it happened, the deerclops knocked Wigfrid's spear out of her hand and cornered her. Something in you snapped at this. How dare this creature do this to your friend!

You went full badass and when the creature leaned over you jumped on its back. You climbed to its shoulders and standing on them, you slashed its neck. It made sickening choking sounds and then collapsed. You fell off and landed on your knees, it hurt super bad and you were sure you might've broken your knee.

Through your pain, though you heard clapping, "Wow! (name)! You're fierce!"

If you weren't in such pain you would be happier at hearing that compliment from her.

WX-78

You were crafting things next to the fireplace, not really doing much when he stomped up to you.

"I want you to know you're the least annoying meatling here..." And then he left.

You looked around yourself, trying to figure out where in the fuck that came from. That robot was so confusing.

Wickerbottom

You had just finished all the task that Wickerbottom asked you to help her with. It wasn't really that you had nothing to do and just went to remedy that. You just wanted to help her. It felt nice when she took notice of that and praised you for it.

"Thanks sweetie... You're so kind, we need more young people like you," she said.

It put a smile on your face.

Maxwell

A shadow manipulator, a meat effigy, a second crockpot, and an insulated pack. All made by you in one day! One day! You were proud of yourself even if you were the only one to say so. Well.... You wouldn't be the only one to say it because a certain ex king noticed and patted you on the shoulder.

"Hey nice job, you are very competent," He praised.

-------

It is done.

Xoxofall I will be doing the chapter you requested a long ass time ago next... Sorry for the wait XD

Come to play DST on Steam with me: brainblister

Also if you have a DS story I would love to read it. Link me in the comments.