Getting Lost

*carrying silver platter* Your chapter, Readanatic

Wilson

The both of you had gone off to dig up graves... As one does. You arrived after a pretty long trek and you two... Or mostly just Wilson, got to work

It took you all but five minutes to get really bored of standing at the top of the hole he dug. You looked around at all the interesting things you could be doing instead of waiting for him. It was then that you decided, why not go and do them? You turned to him and pointed in a random direction.

"I think I'm going to do something else while you get this done. I won't be far."

He stopped and looked at you, "Alright, love. Be wary though and don't get hurt.", Then he continued his task.

While you set off to do other things. You went farther than you anticipated but you could still remember your way back. You returned to the place he was at about a few hours later. He was no longer there. You panicked and started looking around the area for him. When that failed you went back to camp where you found out that he wasn't there either.

It was nighttime and you were still looking for him. With a torch in hand, you went back to the graves. You hoped that maybe he had come back here. When you arrived you saw no sign of him immediately. You sat upon a grave, putting your head in one hand. That was when you heard it, the very distant sounds of a shovel. You looked over at the grave he was digging in this morning and went over.

Upon further inspection, you noticed that he was still digging the hole! Now though it was so deep that you couldn't see him. You didn't know whether to clap, cry, or scream.

"Wilson! Are you down there!?", You called.

"Yeah!", He shouted back.

"What the hell!? I've been looking for you all day and this is what you've been doing!? You may have a problem, I need to stage an intervention!", You shouted down there.

"Haha, very funny (name)!"

You sighed in frustration, "Did you at least make sure you can come back up!?"

Silence was followed by his frantic voice, "(Name)! Help me get out!"

Oh boy...

Willow

You had decided that fog must hate the two of you because there was another thick fog that separated you again. It didn't take as long to find her this time. She was walking through the woods not looking as concerned as last time. On the other hand, you ran up to her and were about to squish her again this time. That was quickly stopped by Willow herself when her eyes landed on you. The look in them was angered. Enough to make you back down from what you were initially doing.

"Where did you go? I thought you were behind me?", She said coldly, though her expression toned down to worry.

"I... The fog was thick I'm sorry.", You said.

She sighed and shook her head, "I'm going to need to make a leash and collar for you. I swear.", She mumbled as she turned and kept moving.

You took offense to that.

You at least deserve a harness!

Wolfgang

The moment you discovered he got lost from you, you went searching for him. The possibilities, including his distress, carrying your feet to quickly find him.