Hugs~!

Requested by Xoxofall
I am SO sorry about how unreasonably long it took

Wilson

He was slaving over his alchemy engine, his focus on his work was so razor sharp that it could physically cut someone. You were able to sneak up behind him when usually nothing escapes the man's keen senses. You wrapped your arms around him from behind and he froze like time just stopped.

The trance that you somehow pushed him to faded allowing him to slowly turn around in your arms to face you. The look of shock on his face made you feel like a cheeky bastard, you blew the best creator at camp's mind just by giving him a hug.

His arms slowly went up around you in a kind of unsure hug from him. It kind of reminded you of the awkward nerd finally getting a hug from a girl he likes. Perhaps he was exactly that though, you honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Willow

You got separated from her in some thick fog. It was almost like clouds from above formed into the forest just to block your sites. After a whole entire afternoon, you finally heard the echo of the worry in her voice ring through. You ran toward the noise and answered her name back in a not so fun game of Marco-Polo. When you saw her face again it suddenly looked very pretty after you were so scared.

You ran at her full speed and wrapped your arms around her tightly. To your surprise, she responded quickly with a hug that was close and inviting, just as welcome as the smell of a snuffed out fire that clung to her like a vice.

Wolfgang

You and the gentle giant always hug. He was just like a big, cuddly teddy bear you couldn't resist it! His hugs were always crushing and showed all of his affection for you. It felt like just as long as his large arms were around you, you were safe from whatever harm could ever rear its head.

Wendy

The girl had lost Abigail's flower, it made her cry all morning. You felt terrible until you were out picking carrots for the camp. Not because you are heartless about it! Far from it! It was due to the fact that right in the middle of the flower field where you were at, laid Abigail's flower. You beamed excitedly as you picked it up to rush it back to the spiraling child.

She was sniffling in her tent as you went up to it with the flower in hand.

You pushed her tent flap open, "Sweetie, look what I found,"

She lifted her head off the grass in her tent and looked at you. The tears on her cheek almost immediately dried at the sight of the pink flower in your hand. She wasted no time picking herself up to grab it from you. The flower got a gentle hug then to not only your shock but the world's, she hugged you. It felt just as light and distant as Wendy's presence.

"Thank you," she said.

Webber

Apple trees had started to grow everywhere no one was really complaining though, more sweet fruits! Just as you were about to jump up and get an apple from a tree a small spider boy charged at you and leaped up to hug you around the neck. It hurt just a little bit and you thanked every god there was that Webber wasn't any bigger. Apologies were given from the kid that day.

Wes

He didn't give you a proper hug. His arms went up around you as if an invisible shield was around you. You looked at him with a look of disappointment at his response to you when you asked for a hug.

"What? But why? I feel undersold..." You told him.

After that, he wrote out a note and passed it to you. While he walked away you opened the note to read what he wrote to you.

The paper said:
A hug from a mime is as rare as the silver cat.
And only a few deserve them.
I hope you can one day earn it.

Wigfrid

She almost gave no attention to her affectionate side. This warrior of Valhalla always needed her tough front lest someone take advantage of her guard being down! With you having your arms around her hugging her for warmth she couldn't help it. She rested her chin on your shoulder, leaned her body weight on you, and she had one hand on your chest with the other on your thigh. Her hugs were basically cuddling, and you were okay with that.

WX-78

The moment your arms flung up he whacked them away.

"Ow! Hey! Why did you-" He cut you off

"Keep your dick fingers off me human," He said.

You burst out in laughter.

Wickerbottom

She always gave you hugs before you left her alone again. They were not very tight and smelt of ancient life. There was something familiar to them though, they were almost grandmotherly. Kind of like home baked peanut butter cookies.

Maxwell

You got excited one day when you received some news from Wilson. You were so happy that you hugged the nearest thing, not caring what or who was next to you. Unlucky that it would have to be the smuggest asshole at camp.

He smirked at you, "Of course you would hug me. I'm the most handsome,"

Wilson shook his head and answered for you, "Hugs from Maxwell should be censored,"

Maxwell glared, "What!?"

"Nothing..."

Come to play DST on Steam with me: brainblister

Also if you have a DS story I would love to read it. Link me in the comments.