ten - trailer dancing

⭐️🔑 real life! 💛🍋

Everyone had made mistakes in their life. Milani had made a lot mistakes like tripping over a flat surface in front of paparazzi, but her biggest mistake was letting Jack Dylan Grazer on her phone.

She should have known that his phone was working perfectly fine as he had used it a couple minutes ago to call Finn to tell him to bring everyone to her trailer because he didn't feel like getting up. She should have known not to give him her password but all she cared about was finishing the sausage pizza that Sophia brung earlier while jamming to the songs that played through the speaker.

Jack went on her instagram and scrolled through ten photos liking every single one without barely looking at the photo and then caught the idea to start a live, without telling Milani of course. He turned down the volume a little bit but she was to busy dancing and stuffing pizza in her face to notice.

"Hey guys" Jack whispered, "Send help, I'm trapped in a trailer with Milani." Already a couple hundred people were watching and commenting things like 'omg it's jack' or 'where's the rest of the cast' in which Jack replied they're on their way.

"Hey Mil" Jack asked.

"Yeah" she tried her best to answer while still chewing on pizza, randomly dancing to the song playing through the her speaker.

"Do you think Finn is cute?" Jack smirked into the camera.

Milani practically choked on her food at his question and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I think you're all cu-" she complimented her friends, technically she wasn't lying.

"Um no, that's not what I asked."

"Yeah, sure, why? Also tell anyone that and you're definitely dead" Milani tried intimidatingly unbeknownst to the fact that she was the one that told a thousand people that, including some of her celebrity friends that were watching.

Uptown Girl by Billy Joel began playing through the speaker and Milani lost it. This was always one of her favorite songs.

"Okay, I love this song so much" she yelled over the music before shoving more pizza in her mouth. Fast food definitely hit different after filming all day.

Jack pointed the camera towards her before whispering into the microphone that he could use this for blackmail for when she posted that photo of him in his shorts. Milani was too busy yelling and dancing to notice Jeremy open the door and the cast fall into the trailer with 'what the hell is going on' looks on their faces. Jack ushered for them to stay there and be quiet, he wanted to get her back. The comments were flooding with laughter at Milani's singing and dance moves.

"Maybe one day when my ship comes in, she'll understand what kind of guy I've been, and then I'll win" she practically screamed while she swayed around her trailer. Sophia and Finn had their phones out recording while Jaeden, Wyatt, Chosen and Jeremy sat there enjoying the show.

Milani went to take a bite from the crust of her pizza but turned around when Jack asked, "What in the world are you doing?" making her turn around and widen her eyes in realization to her friends standing there.

She then looked down at Jack who laid with his stomach on the couch.

"Jack! I wish I could kill you, I definitely should" she laughed marching towards him and he quickly stood up and went behind Sophia while still recording her.

"You just threatened me on camera, where are the police at" Jack stated.

"With love, of course. I wish I could kill you with love. Maybe I'll accidentally stop your blood circulation if I hug you hard enough" Milani shrugged her shoulders.

"I did not know it was possible to be adorable and scary at the same time" Jaeden pronounced.

"Well, here we are witnessing it, first hand" Wyatt accepted.

The music still played in the background and the comments told Jack and Sophia to make one of the cast members dance with Milani who looked lonely in the middle of the trailer. Jack, once again, and Sophia smirked at each other.

The two of them absolutely loved joking about Finn and Milani possibly having feelings for each other because their reactions were hilarious.

"Hey Finn, you should totally dance with Milani" Sophia stated with an award winning smile.

"Why would I- oh what the hell, why not" Finn shrugged while handing his phone to Jaeden.

Finn walked over to Milani and with his hand extended towards her and a slight bow he questioned, "Would you care to dance with me, milady?"

"Of course, kind sir" Milani answered and grabbed his hand as they walked back over to where she was extravagantly like they were going to dance classy but when they let go of each other's hands, they began dancing wildly.

"We really are the worlds biggest losers" Chosen scoffed jokingly, "I think we fit perfectly into our characters."

Jack flipped the camera to his face before ending it and said, "This has been a special broadcast of Jack Grazer taking over Milani's instagram, stay tuned for part two coming whenever I decide."

Everyone else shut their phones off, happy with the two videos they got, and then joined in with Milani and Finn.

- LOVELUMAX