twenty two - surprise number one

⭐️🍋 REAL LIFE! 📒🌜

Milani was currently listening to a playlist she made before boarding her plane. It was the only thing that kept her sane on airplanes, they were quite scary but for some reason she enjoyed looking out the window.

Ever since her talk with the teens of the stranger things cast, all she did was think. She had appreciated what Finn did for her but she knew that was a lot to take on for someone her age, most times she didn't act good under pressure.

She tried her best to take advice from all of her friends and even some adults whenever they offered it to her. She spent hours on the phone with Sophia, Millie, and Sadie; the girls she had a group chat with being people she'd grown real close to. The cast of IT would text her nonstop telling her reasons she should and shouldn't take it which made her laugh.

"Still thinking about it" her mom asked focusing her attention on her nerve wracking daughter.

"Yeah, I really want to do it but I don't know if I can" Milani spoke pausing her music.

"I know, sweetie. I don't know how you're feeling because I'm terrible at acting" her mom joked making them laugh quietly, "but I do know you're an amazing actress, and whatever you decide you have so many people by your side to help you. I think you'll kill both roles, and support system
thinks so too."

Milani nodded, she always found it corny how people said to follow your heart but now she understood why, "Okay mom, I think I'm gonna do it. I'm going to try both roles, after all the Stranger Things one is probably temporary and it isn't a main role."

Her mom gave her a kiss on the cheek and went back to reading her magazine. Milani smiled at the weight that was no longer on her shoulders. She went to her phone and texted the group chat with the girls telling them the good news in which they rejoiced by blowing up her phone. They continued talking about her surprising Finn who didn't know she was almost in Georgia. Millie and Sadie went on telling her that everyone was in on it and even the directors were purely excited.

When Milani and her mom grabbed their bags and got in a taxi, she was nervous yet ecstatic to start a new project, she forgot how much she missed acting. She was more excited to reunite with her friends that she hadn't seen since a few weeks before filming IT. Everyone except Finn, would be waiting for her in the hotel lobby.

Before Milani even opened the door to the hotel, she could see Millie and Sadie on their phones. Caleb, Noah, and Gaten play fighting on one of the couches.

"Woah, you guys are lame" Milani laughed catching their attention.

"Milani" they all yelled running up to her happily.

She gave them each tight hugs with a smile while her mother went to get their room key.

"Nice to finally meet you, Sadie."

"Likewise, Mils" Sadie smiled.

"Wow, you guys grew up so much. Either that or you got plastic surgery while I was gone. Finn grew up so much right before my eyes. Is it a cast thing? Because that's a deal breaker" Milani stated with a snicker.

"Us? Look at you, what the heck" Gaten interjected.

"Why are we still here talking when we should be going to set?"

"Set?" questioned Milani.

"That's where Finn is with Natalia, Joe, Charlie, and Dacre" Millie stated.

"Wow, you guys really planned this out, huh."

"Anything for our one true pairing" Noah agreed.

The group had spoken with Milani's mom about letting her go to set while Noah's dad helped her take their bags up to their room.

"You guys are in over your heads. It's only been a few weeks since Finn and I have seen each other" Milani stated.

"A few weeks too long, might as well be a month" Caleb mentioned.

"So what exactly is going to happen."

"Well right now, they should be reading a fake table read" Sadie pronounced.

"Fake?"

"We asked the script writers to make a fake scene, and to ignore Finn when he asks if you accepted the role" Noah laughed.

"Oh God, you guys are evil."

"It's for a good cause though."

- LOVELUMAX