forty two - birthday boy

🌼⭐️ FINN'S BIRTHDAY! 🎉💛

Milani hadn't spoken to Finn all day, and even though it was his birthday, she had a good reason. All she did was hope that he didn't think he had a girlfriend who forgot this special occasion, especially since she was planning his party.

She'd been planning a surprise party for months just for his birthday. She had invited everyone close to him including anyone he's worked with, some of them not even having met Milani yet.

She was joyous when basically everyone replied yes to the rsvp, she wanted everything to be perfect and thankfully with the help of friends, her parents, her older sister, and Finn's family, it was sure to be.

"Mom, I ordered the pizza like over an hour ago, shouldn't it be here by now" Milani freaked, looking around to make sure everything was almost set.

Milani, and Nick, Finn's older brother, both decided that they should just rent a hall so that's what they did. The two of them came together and bonded while they were cleaning around or planning how they wanted it to go and where things would be placed.

"Well, sweetie, considering you ordered like fifteen boxes, I think it's going to take some time to make" Jennifer laughed before walking away with Finn's parents who were also laughing.

"Okay, well the party is starting soon. At least we have the drinks and snacks until the food comes" Milani stated trying to tell herself nothing was going to go wrong.

"Wait, so who's bringing Finn" Gaten questioned the stressed girl.

"Um, Nick and Josh should be on their way to get him and then it'll take a little while to get here with traffic so we should be good" Milani answered walking around to make sure everything was set correctly.

Ayla, Jack, and Malcom were all on the small stage setting up their instruments as Milani asked if they'd like to perform later tonight with Finn, and of course they agreed.

"Do you guys need anything?" Milani asked.

"No, I think we're good thanks" Ayla smiled before gently setting her instrument down gently.

Milani nodded and made her way to the group of people trudging in happily so she could greet them. There was music playing in the background from someone's phone, but, not so loud that people couldn't hear their conversations.

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

"Oh, shut the music off! They're here" Milani yelled as she let the curtain drape back so they couldn't see inside.

The music slowly faded away, and everyone got quietly excited. The lights were already dimmed to make sure no one could see them from outside.

It was so quiet that they could hear their footsteps coming closer to the door and lots of people had their phones out recording.

"You know, I thought you guys were kidding when you said we were going exploring, this is stupid" Finn snickered playing with the bush as he was walking alongside it.

"Aw, you're just upset because your girlfriend hasn't said happy birthday" Josh pouted flakily before patting Finn's back.