sixteen - hotel room q&a's

milmills posted a photo!

milmills: i actually got finn to sit down and make this, please appreciate it

tagged; finnwolfhardofficial

finnwolfhardofficial, wyattoleff, and 843,274 others liked this photo

comments for this post are disabled

YOUTUBE!

Milani removed her hands from the camera to bring her silhouette into view, "Hey guys, Milani Mills here-well obviously- and this my first video in a long t-"

Finn cut her off by opening her hotel door and running in out of breath, "Jack just pushed Chosen into the pool and yelled V team."

"Finn" Milani yelled.

"What" he asked, he turned to look at camera and laughed, "Oh were you recording?"

Milani groaned and fell back onto the bed.

bleep!

Milani once again removed her hands from the lenses, "Hey guys, it's Milani Mills, and this is my first video in a long time which I'm very sorry about-"

"These taste so good, I love goldfish" Finn said walking from the small hotel kitchen into the room, "Oh my God, again?"

"Finn, just- sit there. In that chair, yup, mhm."

Milani pointed to the chair behind the camera, and Finn went to sit in it with a bag of pizza flavored goldfish in his hands, "I did it on purpose."

"Finn Wolfhard!"

bleep!

"You know I'm just not even going to do the intro anymore. I'm just going to put those two clips into the video. Anyways I have a somewhat special guest unfortunately-"

"Milani!"

"I have a special guest joining me today, Finn Wolfhard everybody!"

Milani gestured for him to come over but instead of walking over like a normal person he jumped causing him to crash into Milani which sent them flying backwards, "What the heck, ow, Finn!"

bleep!

"I'm telling you, like half of this video is gonna be bloopers" Finn laughed making Milani join in.