forty five - golden globes

⭐️☀️ 2018 GOLDEN GLOBES! 💛🌼

"Thank you so much" Milani projected towards the driver who had just pulled up at the red carpet. By now the cameras were flashing and there was loud chatter before anyone even knew Milani was in there but when she opened the door and stepped out; the fan girls had screamed.

She waved towards them with a large smile. She had to admit that she was feeling extremely anxious about tonight, she couldn't stop her hands from shaking.

Milani spotted Finn, Noah, Gaten, Caleb and Sadie standing at the end of the red carpet, just chatting away. The boys had their backs facing towards her but Sadie was facing her way so when Milani had stepped closer, she was the first to notice her.

"Oh my god finally, you're here" Sadie shrieked happily causing the boys to turn around, "They were starting to annoy me."

Milani stood there awkwardly waving towards them with a large smile on her face. At the moment she had felt singled out, "Don't worry, I'm here for you now" she laughed at Sadie hugging her.

"What about me?" Finn smiled jokingly making them join her in laughter.

"Why were you running late?" Caleb questioned.

"I may or may have not went to bed at five in the morning" she admitted.

"I'm not surprised" Finn added, wrapping his right arm around her shoulder.

"And how do you look not look tired, like at all?" Noah asked.

"What they mean, is that we're all glad that you're finally here" Gaten corrected with a chuckle.

Milani laughed lowly, "You all look amazing!"

"You look beautiful-mesmerizing even. Wait. Are those the same thing? I think so-whatever, you look absolutely amazing" Finn nervously let out causing a group laugh.

Milani smoked at him before moving closer into Finn's side and rested her head on him, "Where's Millie?"

"She's running late" Gaten announced gaining a nod.

A crew worker dressed in all black had walked over to them hurriedly, "It's your turn to walk down the carpet and afterwards someone will lead you to your table."

By now, the group of friends had been at their table and Millie had joined them only minutes after they got to there. At first, she had been shocked that Milani got there before her but now they were talking about how their week had been while the Golden Globes awards were taking a break.

Sadie, Gaten, and Caleb had went off to do their elevator video but Millie and Milani had already did theirs together earlier. Although there was only a couple minutes until the show started back, everyone had been talking like the show was already over.

"So, do you think you're going to win?"

Milani took a sip of her water and tilted her head sideways with an unsure look on her face, "I don't know, probably not since I'm up against very talented actresses but I'm still happy I was nominated."