3.Bianca?

Hello people!

I'm so sorry for not updating for so long as an apology I'm making this part extra long.

Also, all the campers were turned immortal, so most of them are the same age, except for Nico because he didn't want to be 13 forever (but then, who would!?), so he waited until he was 17 to be turned immortal.

Anyways, enjoy!

Percy's POV

I just stood there stunned.

"What?" I asked.

"Percy Jackson, Poseidon's favorite son, went missing 9 years ago on from today." Hades replied.

"We never found him but we still search for him, though after 9 years you get a little doubtful." Zeus said regretfully. I could tell he blamed himself for my disappearance because of him banishing me.

"We also lost our 2nd best camper Heather Rose on this same day along with Percy she to was loyal and she to was not returned with the loyalty she displayed and she to was betrayed." Said Athena sadly.

"Oh." I said not really knowing how to react to that.  "We shall be going as Chaos told us we're going to be staying at camp half-blood." I said desperately wanting to change the subject.

"Oh why, of course." Zeus replied clearly just as eager as I am to change the subject.

***

We had just introduced ourselves when a certain daughter of Athena (aka Annabeth) came up to me to ask a question. Oh joy.

"Um if your in Chaos's army you've been all over the universe right?"

"Uhh, yeah why."

"I was just wondering if you've seen an old friend Percy Jackson?"

"Um no, not that I recall." I said but then I decided what to say next. NOT for her but for others. The few that didn't betray me.

"Although that name does ring a bell." I said pretending to think. Some of the warriors looked confused until I mind messaged (MMed) them what I was thinking.

"Oh yes didn't he join the army not to long ago after we met him on our last visit to earth?" Thief said.

"Oh yeah! He did!" I exclaimed.

"He's here?" Asked a familiar voice. My eyes widened, but luckily no one could see. "Um no he's in a different sector but he is alive and well." I replied in the calmest voice I could manage not daring to look behind me. One thought was going through my head right now as I nearly had a panic attack. 

Dad.

That was the only thought going through my head as I turned around reluctantly and I nearly gasped at the sight before me, but I managed to restrain myself. There was Poseidon but he was different... he was-awful. He looked worse than when his palace was attacked during the titan war. He was wearing a pure black suit and a sea green shirt with a blue tie,his hair pure white with the  exception of some grey streaks. A part of me wanted to run and hug him right there and then, to give up, to whip off my hood and say, 'It's OK dad, I'm right here dad, I'm sorry I did this to you dad.'

Then there was another part of me that kept thinking of what Poseidon said to Justin that day on the beach. That side wanted to say 'Actually, I was kidding. Percy Jackson is dead, and he hated you to his last breath.'

Then there was the part that I decided to listen to. The part that knew remembered that he had hurt me a lot, but still knew that he was my father, my blood, and didn't like seeing him in this state.

But before anything else could happen the sound of bounding paws interrupted my thoughts, along with a loud RUFF!

Uh-oh... I thought. This can't be good...

"MRS. O'LAIRY!!" I heard someone yell. Nico! I thought. Then his words sank in. Crap. She must've smelled me. I looked around for Hades he was fighting with Zeus and Nico was differently the one chasing the truck sized hound. Clearly I had no other options so. I then called out. "ANGEL!"

She swirled around and instantly noticed the huge hell hound.

"Hey girl." She said as she ran toward Mrs. O'lairy. "You wanna rest don't ya." she said in a soothing tone that we had discovered could control hell hounds. (AN for those of you that read Percy Jackson the Missing Hero, yes I did take the idea for this part of the book from there) With that the hell hound fell to the ground.

I finally got a good look at Nico. He had bangs now and they were swept off to the right side. His dark black hair was shaggy and styled in a way that he looked like he could be in a boy band. He also looked like he was in a boy band because his formally pale skin was now pretty tan and he was now my height and a lot more muscular. He had a six pack about the same size as mine and he was still thin but not so much that it was unhealthy anymore. I could see the six pack really well because his shirt was kinda tight. He was wearing a plain black t-shirt, a leather jacket whith additional pockets on the outside of the upper arms, dark gray skinny jeans, and black and white converse. So yeah, to sum up, Nico still wore a whole lot of black, and he looked like he was in a boy band.

"How did you-" Began a very confused Nico Di Angelo, who ended up being cut off by Bianca.

"I was a child of Hades before I joined the army." Said Bianca, who was clearly happy to see her brother.

"Oh, so I guess you'd be my half sister then."

"Nope." She replied, popping the p.

"But you just said your a child of Hades, right?"

"Yep."

"Then your my half sister!"

"Wrong again."

"What do you mean then!" Nice said throwing his hand in the air out of exasperation not noticing Bianca take off her hood leaving just her mask to cover her face. Suddenly I realized what she was doing.

"I'm your full sister!" she said ripping her mask off to show her smiling face.

"Hi Nico."she said cheerfully. The people who still had'nt noticed her did not due to the gasps or Nico's shocked expression but more because of his yelling.

"BIANCA DI ANGELO WHERE IN HADES HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!" Nico asked raising his voice

"Did someone call me." asked Hades as he stopped yelling at Zeus long enough to glace over at  Bianca and back at Zeus but then his expression turned to shock and his head, along with his gaze snapped back at Bianca.

"B-B-Bi-Bian-Bianca?" he asked/stuttered

She smiled sweetly.

"Hi dad."