4. They Were Possessed

AN hey guys I'm soooooo sorry for not updating sooner but i wont make any excuses because yes I did forget but I still had the time but also i'd really like if you guys started commenting cause I do really want feedback if you have any and if not I wanna know if you like my story

anyway, without further ado chapter 4 everyone

Justin's POV

OK first of all I'd just like to clarify something. I'M NOT A BAD GUY!!!!!!! Alright I really was looking forward to meeting my half-brother really. I would've never kissed Annabeth if I'd been able not to. now some of you are probably thinking something like, What's that  supposed to mean? or Of course you had a choice idiot! But really I didn't and neither did she OK maybe I should tell you what really happened OK?

So we were on the beach just talking when out of no were some voice's came from behind us. We both swirled around but nothing was there then something hit Annabeth on the head and she was out cold. then the same happened to me. Later on we found out that we were knocked out be cause we were possessed, Annabeth by Gaea and, me by Kronos. When we were possessed Gaea saw Percy in the bushes wanting to surprise Annabeth and she both kissed me (aka Kronos because he possessed me) and accused Percy of treason to make sure he was gone for good then we were ourselves again. But we knew Percy would never know the truth. As for what Poseidon did Kronos used his ability to bend time to make Poseidon repeat words he's already said making it sound like he was disclaiming Percy and calling me his favorite son even though it was'nt true. But sadly this was'nt discovered until Percy left... With Heather. My beautiful, wonderful, perfect Heather... Was gone. For good.

OK OK I know it's really short but this is only half of it I'm planning on postin part 2 of chapter 4 later today or mabe tommorow it depends on what my scedual will allow and how well my memory's planning on serving me

POP QUEZ

' whats better then easter candy '

first one to anser the same as cassjaytuck gets a dedacation next chapter

meaning chapter 5 not part 2 of chapter 4

but still

see ya later

peace