5. Not Seeing Double

*Heather's POV*

Neither me or Percy trusted ourselves to speak now because we'ed just told the camp the question everyone's been asking. If Percy joined the army is he here?Did Heather join the army to? We lied of course to answer the first one saying no he stayed behind cause he did'nt wanna come and yes she did join the army but she stayed behind with him, then they asked us to pass on a message for them. hey told us what really happened. It was shocking. So shocking there were'nt even words for it. As a result we asked Joker to speak for us. Of course we knew this meant him being well him he would whip off his hood and scare everyone out of there wits with some 'Walking dead action'. Which was fine by us cause honestly we wanted to see their reactions too.

"First off I'd like to start by saying 1 I'm going to reveal my identity to you, 2 no I was not a demigod before I got in the army, and 3 don't worry Hazel Percy passed on the massage for you that you simply died it wasn't the curse from the diamond." Joker said. For a moment Hazel looked confused but then realization crept onto her face.

"You." She said shell shocked.

"Oh and one more thing...WAZZUP GREAT GRANDSON!!! Haven't seen you sense you were a baby!" At this point Leo had also figured out who he was were as the rest of he camp just looked plain confused.

"I think you'll fond my name is Sammy not Joker." He said putting an emphasis on not. And with that he whipped off his hood and everyone (Leo and Hazel especially) gasped with pure shock. (AN in case you didn't notice this is another reference/idea from Percy Jackson the Missing Hero).

"Who of us in the army knew he would do that?!" I yelled raising my hand, as all the other warriors did the same, except for Sammy who was faking a hurt look, and Bianca who wasn't here.

"I'm not that predictable am I?" He spoke with fake hurt in his voice.

"YES YOU ARE!!" We all shouted in unison when suddenly Nico and Bianca ( went in the woods to catch up ) came out of the woods and suddenly Nico came to a halt his eyes going back and forth between Leo and Sammy.

"I'M SEE'ING DOUBLE!!!" He shouted his eyes wide. Bianca laughed, along with all the other worriers.

"No silly that's Sammy." she said pointing to Sammy. "Oh." He said looking embarrassed.

That's it for now. I know it's still short but if all goes well I'll update tomorrow or the next day. 

POP QUIZ

'Whats better then easter candy?'

Answer the same as cassjaytuck before anyone else and get a dedication next chapter :)

see ya next time :3