7. Miss Me?

2 updates in 2 days wow! 

I must be feeling generous lately.... Or I'm bored and feel this is better than homework....

Anyway! Enjoy!

Heather's POV

I'll admit I was extremely nervous. I mean yeah it felt good to be with Justin again and all but, I was about to walk strait out of the woods with my hood down! I mean its a lot of pressure but, I knew that I was defiantly ready.

Percy's POV 

Was I nervous? Yes. Defiantly and one hundred percent yes. Heather and me had agreed both to reveal ourselves tonight. She decided to tell Justin before anyone else and I was wondering if I should do the same with Annabeth. Yes I decided. She deserves it. I saw her with the rest of the seven and suddenly an idea formed in my head. An awesome idea of a prank. When I die they'll wright on my stone 'Pulled the greatest prank on earth.' OK I may be exaggerating a bit. Fine I'm exaggerating a lot but still it's gonna be cool. "Ahem excuse me, Annabeth Chase?" She turned.

"Yes?" She said. "Um I have a message from Percy." I said. "Oh what is it!" She asked clearly exited.

"Well yes I believe his exact words wore technically technically you two never broke up so when he plans on coming back soon you are still his." I said. "He's coming back when? And he still want to be with me?" She asked. The rest of the seven also started to look hopeful.

"Why yes." I said as I reached up to my hood making it look like I was scratching my neck then leaving my hand there and held up my wrist as if looking at a watch even though I wasn't wearing one. 

"He should be here about," I said as I took my hood off. Yep. Right there in the middle of camp. Ignoring the gasps I heard from the rest of the seven (since they were the only ones around and after this I'd put my hood back on and tell the rest of the camp at dinner) I looked back at Annabeth. I walked right up to her and gave her a kiss. Full contact on the lips. When I pulled away I smirked and said. "Now."

Just then Grover, Clarisse, Nico, Justin, and Heather (hood down) walked out of the woods and people gasped when they saw Heather then I was noticed.

Well so much for telling everyone at dinner. Eh well I'll just tell everyone else at dinner.