6. A Very Eventful Meeting

Dedicated to @LOve2Dr3am

AN BTW I'm adding Castor s a member of the army, his code name is Vine, also I'm changing Michael Yews code name to Arrow. Anyway, chapter five everyone!

Pollux's POV (You remember him from the PJO series, right?)

After everyone got over the shock (enough to remember there was a meeting on Olympus all the warriors and head counselors had to go to after dinner) of a dead guy standing in the middle of the dining pavilion we all started fire-balling questions at him. After that we all went to the meeting (we meaning everyone that had to go).

-------------AT THE MEETING-------------

Once we were there Dionysus barked "MAKE THIS QUICK BECAUSE ZEUS SAID I CAN'T GET BACK TO MY SPORTS CATALOG UNTIL WE'RE DONE HERE!!!" Then one of the warriors stepped forward, I think his name was Vine? Yeah, Vine.

"Really after all these years your still so moody." Vine spoke up. Anger flashed in my fathers eyes.

"You dare call me moody you insufferable little brat!" Dad screamed at Vine. Then Vine said something rather confusing.

"Ouch, dad. That hurt right here." He said pointing to his heart. Wait a minute did he say dad? No, he couldn't have! But he did...

"Dad!?" Father asked, looking really confused. Vine gasped as though he'd found out he was really a girl, but I could tell it was fake.

"You don't even recognize me?" He said as he began fake-crying. What in Hades was he talking about!? Dad didn't seem to understand ether.

"I'm sorry but I think don't you understand I'm Dionysus's only child." I say rather confused.

"No! What about Castor?" I froze at the name of my former brother. How did he know about that? "Castor-" My voice cracked slightly. I tried so hard never to think about him, because it only made me sad. My father also seemed sad at the mention of Castor's name. "Castor has been died for many years now." I said, looking at the floor.

"So was Sammy." Vine pointed out. Suddenly everyone realized what he was getting at.

"You mean he's in the army?" Dad said as hope flickered in both our eyes.

"Not only that," Vine began. Slowly Vine reached up and flicked his hood off and everyone gasped except for me and dad who were to stunned to talk. I stood there frozen in place scared that this was to good to be true. Scared that this was a dream and if I made the slightest movement....

I'd wake up.

But this was no dream. What this was, was the happiest day of my life.

"He's also here in this very room talking to the father and brother he has'nt seen in years." He said smiling at me and dad. A grin spread wide on my face as both me and my dad yelled out, "CASTOR!!!" As we ran up to him and hugged him forgetting everyone else in the room.

"Ahem." Someone said after a while.

"I'd hate to break this family reunion but, this is a meeting." Said Hurricane and we broke apart and dad went back to his throne where as Castor followed me back to where I was standing. I was quite happy to stand next to him again.

"C'mon Thief you next." said Hurricane pushing one of the worriers, who I assume is Thief, forward. "Oh no, not until Dove reveals herself." Thief said.

"Why not they all forgave you already." Hurricane wined.

"Because unless Dove reveals herself first I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that SHE will kill me." Thief said pointing to Clarisse.

"Why would I kill you?" Clarrisse asked suddenly wary of the guy.

"I'll reveal myself if Forgey does." The girl who must've been Dove said.

"I was planning on reveling my self anyways." Forge shrugged. "OKAY!" Dove said. And with that the two pulled off their hoods and yet again people gasped. "Son?" Hephaestus asked. "Hey dad." said the man who died a hero in the second Titan war a man everyone knows as Charles Beckondorf. And standing next to him, Silena Beauregard, who also died a hero in the second Titan war.

"Hi Clarisse." she said as if nothing had happened. As if she'd never died. As if she'd been here the whole time. As if it was only yesterday that she'd gotten back from the school year and she'd arrived at camp at the beginning of that summer that she died in.

Percy's POV

"OK now reveal yourself! " I commanded Luke. "Okay, okay. Jeez, touchy much." Luke said, mumbling the last part.

"I heard that!" I say, but everyone ignored it.

"So who are you?" Zeus asked. Oh boy. This will be good.

Luke's POV

"Well first I just need to make sure of something you did forgive the demigods that fought on the wrong side during the 2nd titan war like ALL of them even the one who hosted Kronos right?" They seemed shocked by this question but hey! I had to make sure! I do NOT want to be vaporized by unforgiving gods! Actually, they wouldn't be able to vaporize me with my powers from Chaos, but still!

"Of cours we did! Why, were you not on our side?" Zeus asked.

"No, I wasn't on your side. And, I wish I could change what I did, but unfortunately I can't." I say, as I flicked my hood off and they all stood there shocked expressions on all faces. After they got over there shock enough to process this at least Percy and Heather stepped forward.

"We would like to speak to Poseidon and Hecate in private please we have been discussing something and have decided that we would like you two to come with us to planet chaos to, well I think you can guess the rest." I realized that they were going to reveal themselves. "Are you sure they won't be mad?" Poseidon asked clearly not wanting to upset his son.

"Of course not in fact we passed on that er message last night and they requested to speak with you." Percy replied. I was rather happy for the god and goddess getting to see their children after so long.

Heather's POV

I was really happy when we arrived back at camp. After telling my mother who I was I felt as if this huge weight had been lifted off me. A weight I hadn't even known I was carrying. Next I was planning on telling Justin. I really missed him. In fact I might even tell him tonight.

Justin's POV

I was just about to enter my cabin when I heard someone yell. "WAIT!" I turned around and saw Shield. "Um, may I speak with you in the woods?" She asked. "Alone." She added "Of course" I replied slightly surprised.

---------TIME LAPS--------

"So wha-" I began but I was cut off as she whipped her hood off, swirled around in an instante, and kissed me. No! I thought as I pulling away. I was about to tell her I was in love with some one else but then I saw her face and realized she was that someone else. "Heather?" I say, shocked. (AN I use that word a lot in this book don't I?) she smiled. I missed that smile. It must've shown in my expression to because when she spoke again, she said. "I missed you two." And with that she took hold of my face with both hands and gently pulled my lips into hers.

Awwww Jeather mush :) :) :) (Yes I'm calling them Jeather but hey its the best I could come up with.)

SEE YOU LATERZ!