2

Jungkooks Pov.

What just happened??

Did I just... Get...

Told off?!

AND BY AN OMEGA!!!!

If I've learnt one thing in all my life schooling here, its that no one. NO ONE!! TURNS ME DOWN! (A/N: yea boi its probably bcoz u get turned on instead)

I stood still in shock until I heard familiar voices call out to me.

The voices belonged to my best friends which were alphas like me.

There is no way I would be friends with anyone below my status. Call me cold and unfair, I don't care. The strong were meant to rule while the weak, groveling at our feet.

"Duuuude!"my friend Namjoon said. "We saw everything!"

Fuck.

"Yeah.." Yoongi hyung replied. "You, Jeon Jungkook, the so called" ALMIGHTY ALPHA" have been dissed by an omega.

"And a hot one too" Taehyung replied.

I don't know why but hearing him saying that about the "obviously blind" omega, triggered something in me...

"He's not hot!" I shouted.

"Can't you tell? A blind omega like him is anything but HOT!"

At my sudden outburst, my three friends gave me a look before walking away from me.

"Yeah.. Says the alpha who told the blind omega he had a nice ass" Namjoon said.

Again. Fuck.

"Oh, and by the way..." Yoongi spoke.

"That omega... The names Kim Seokjin. Stay outta his way if you wanna keep your balls. Last time an alpha tried to "get it on" with him, he ended up in the hospital"

Seriously?? I have a hard time believing that. That omega has a fiery tongue. But skills? Hyung must be mistaken.

"And Jungkook... If you're thinking I must be mistaken, I'm not"

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Because it was Namjoon who got beaten up. That day when he went to the hospital and I took him, he told me to tell you and Taehyung that he fell down the stairs. Do you remember?" He said.

"... That's when hyung was admitted for...

THREE MONTHS..."

_ _ _ _ _

Boom .

Here's to chapter two!

Also I know this is short and I'm sorry...