5

Y'all are mental for staying this long in this book .

But then again ...

I made it , so I'm more mental .

Anyways ,

ENJOY 😊

Jins Pov .

"Congratulations guys . We just made ourselves an achievement I thought only people like Hoseok could achieve" I said .

"Which is ...." The m.b (muscle bunny) asked .

"GETTING BANNED FROM THE FUCKING LIBRARY , YOU MAN WHORE !"

I was always told that with this face , I could go places .

Those hoes forgot to say that with this attitude , all that could go downhill .

And what's worse is that Jimin and I have to take half an hour detention after school which means we'll be late for our after school job .

We work part time at this rich highschool get together for rich ass alphas called ARMY CAFÉ owned by the father of our other omega friend .

A/N : Hehehe ... Hoe , you can guess who this is 😈

The names-

"Kim Seokjin ! Detention for disturbing library visitors . Park Jimin ! Detention for assisting with this . Jung Hoseok ! .."

Wait ... Hoseoks in detention too ??

Just my luck . What the hell did this radiating shit do ...

"...Detention for nearly giving an elderly woman a heart attack because of your actions".

Oh my god . How dafaq did he manage to do that ??

"Ahehehe ... She uhhh .... Saw me jumping and screaming all alone when you two SHITS LEFT !!!! SHE THOUGHT I WAS POSSESSED , YOU MOFO'S !!!!! POSSESSED !!!!!" He shouted .

"Wait ..." Jimin said .

"Are you sure you weren't possessed ?? Coz that's why me and Jin went to the library . We were gonna bring a bible and bless your poor soul and cleanse it with holy water"

"Bitch , you mean dirty wateu" Hoseok replied .

"And as for you four alphas ..."

Omg , I totally forgot he was still there and so were the al-fucks that spoiled my day .

"You're all lucky because the Kim residence requires your presence for an important family occasion . In other words , no detention ".

As soon as he left I turned to face the fucking four who escaped punishment and gave them a piece of my mind with two of the most powerful words I could ever say to a bitch .

" FUCK.YOU "

*timeskip*

Right now , us so called "trouble trio" are getting our asses chewed off by our bosses coz of you know what .

I wonder if he knows that he's zipper is undone ...

Bitch shouldn't be doing it on purpose or he gonna end up like Namjoon .

Before he walks away to who knows where , he comes up to me and whispers in my ear .

"Liked what you saw , baby boy"

Ha !

Just another alpha looking for a fuck .

I pushed him away slightly knowing Jimin and Hoseok were watching so I decided to give them a show .

I looked into the whore's eyes and fluttered mines dramatically before I opened my luscious lips to deliver a God said message .

"Fuck off , perv".

I pushed him harder than before and walked away with the other two shaking their heads and following me .

We nearly made it to the counter when we heard a shout .

" Yah ! Minnie , Jinnie , Hoseokie ! "

We turned our heads around and saw our other omega friend . The one who's dad owns this place .

"Sup , y/n"