MEET AKASR

AKASR'S POV

Umm.. Mmm.. I am so bored.. Its evening now.
I have been sitting here doing and enjoying nothing for more than half an hour.

Wowie! That's Laxmi.. She is coming in the room.

Hey!
Laxmi.. Come.. Come Laxmi, We will play.

Aaaaahhhhh! Mommy didnt let her come near me.

Why did you not let Laxmi touch her nose to me Mommy?  You are being Meanie and an overprotective parent. Just like Daddy.

You are so changed now Mommy. Earlier you used to jump here and there but from yesterday you are just so calm and quiet.

I know.. I know.. Daddy scolded you and warned you to be careful but that doesn't mean you would just sit and eat that jalebi of yours.

Come on Mommyyyyyyyy.. I am boreddddddddd.. Take me somewhere.. All you just do is cry,  eat, sleep, trouble and fight with my Daddy.

Yay!  Buiii is coming and she has something in a plate.. Yum.. Yum.. I am so hungry.

Whaaaaaatttttt theeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Buiii brought a plate full of jalebis.

No Mommy.. Please don't eat it. Its enough.

I want some Karela(Bitter Gourd).. I so love it when Daddy makes you eat it.

My Daddy entered into the room with his laptop but as soon as he saw Buiii feeding Jalebis to Mommy, he saved me. Yay!

What the!

Again Jalebi?

Di.. I told you to keep her away from Jalebis.. Its not good for my daughter.

Take these jalebis away and bring some Karela juice for her.

He ordered and I danchehed (danced)

I love you Daddy.

He saved me and Mommy yesterday also when she was about to fall from the stairs.. I was so scared that I closed my eyes with fear..

But then my Superhero came and saved us..

But then he scolded Mommy while carrying us to the room..

Mommy was sad.. So.. I was sad too..

He warned her not to wander here and there and for the first time she followed it and thus I got only bored today..

But they were scared for me and Daddy for Mommy too..They both love each other and me so much..😊😊

I know Mommy is making faces at my Daddy right now..
Haaaaaaawwwwwhhh.. So bad..

No one can tease my Daddy.. Mommy needs to know..

Wait..

Ouch.. My Mommy shrieked and glared at Daddy..

Ehehe.. I kicked her little forcefully.. M so ASR😊😊